Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: JeffKills must be having an epic orgasm

Film room: 3 things we learned from Cowboys-Redskins, including what Kellen Moore is taking advantage of

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2019/09/16/film-room-3-things-we-learned-from-cowboys-redskins-including-what-kellen-moore-is-taking-advantage-of/

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Bump

https://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-football/article235121862.html?fbclid=IwAR1fvmrkjWTqqVYQVwzouYoLYFCYekxbRMIgmIoHndeJFUr3z2HOUvEZq4k

“The dude is a mastermind. Obviously he’s got a good thing going with that offense. Everybody loves him. We love Kellen,” 

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Uncle Juan — you’ll like this:

Linehan was a cancer, Kellen has turned a stale offense into a legit threat. I knew Kellen was going to be a good OC, but the last two weeks have exceeded my expectations.

Let's be honest, Dallas doesn't have any real competition until Week 5 when they play against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. This week shouldn't count as my Dolphins are the equivalent of a J/V team playing the Dallas Cowboys. The Saints are also without Brees and their entire offense is built around him, so I think Dallas wins handily down in the Big Easy.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm worried he's not going to be able to fully show off his offensive genius.  At this rate he'll be a head coach midway through the season when somebody else gets fired.

33 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I'm worried he's not going to be able to fully show off his offensive genius.  At this rate he'll be a head coach midway through the season when somebody else gets fired.

Doesnt work that way.

Now come the off season, perhaps....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I promise you all, that should we maintain this offensive productivity, Jerry'll pay Kellen $10M/yr. to remain OC moving forward, which he'd be stupid not to accept.. 

If he puts together a couple solid seasons, he'll be promoted to our HC...  However, he'd be wize to simply remain an OC prodigy, and command record breaking compensation for the job...

Either way, Jason Garrett belongs in the front office anyway, where he's actually quite well-suited...

Again, Jerry won't let Kellen Moore out of the building - he's far too old and far too rich for that noise... 

New-Signature.jpg