Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: JeffKills must be having an epic orgasm

On 10/10/2019 at 11:18 PM, Jeffkills said:

Kellen will destroy defenses for years...

...and years...

After the Jets game, I suppose...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Not trying to be hobo-joe over here, but does anyone have a subscription to the Athletic?

I'd like to view this Sturm article, so if anyone would be so generous as to paste it here, I'd be much obliged...

tenor.gif

I don't think Mug wants people doing that. Good way to get sued. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

16 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I don't think Mug wants people doing that. Good way to get sued. 

You're totally right, which reminds me that I meant to ask for somebone to shoot me a PM.  If one of you fine folks could send me one, that'd be $$$...

To be sure, PM's suffice to evade all liabiilty...  Especially, as all of us agree, @mugtang has always steadfastly denounced all forms of literary piracy; accordingly, his liability = 0

Anyway, If anyone ever bugged us, I'd happily litigate on the Board's behalf pro-bono, just for fun...  Mere child's play, nothing more...

DecodingKellenHD_2x3LN-1024x683.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

You're totally right, which reminds me that I meant to ask for somebone to shoot me a PM.  If one of you fine folks could send me one, that'd be $$$...

To be sure, PM's suffice to evade all liabiilty...  Especially, as all of us agree, @mugtang has always steadfastly denounced all forms of literary piracy; accordingly, his liability = 0

Anyway, If anyone ever bugged us, I'd happily litigate on the Board's behalf pro-bono, just for fun...  Mere child's play, nothing more...

DecodingKellenHD_2x3LN-1024x683.jpg

I have a subscription but it is a long article with charts and videos.  They always have good articles on the Boys, so I guarantee if you pony up the bucks, you won't regret it.  Otherwise, I can try and copy and paste - but it is big!

down in a hole.jpg

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

I have a subscription but it is a long article with charts and videos.  They always have good articles on the Boys, so I guarantee if you pony up the bucks, you won't regret it.  Otherwise, I can try and copy and paste - but it is big!

3flmgb.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

On 10/10/2019 at 10:17 PM, Jeffkills said:

Revenge, is a dish best served up cold.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor