Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: JeffKills must be having an epic orgasm

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Going to be a fun next two weeks fore Moore, prince of Dallas.

How long before the DFW metroplex renames the airport after Kellen?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

After they win the Super Bowl this year.

Sean McVay has to be worried about his job security.

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I don't know who Paul Leatheman is (Is that his real name or his S&M persona?), but I agree. One is a HC. The other takes orders from a HC. :D

12 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

I don't know who Paul Leatheman is (Is that his real name or his S&M persona?), but I agree. One is a HC. The other takes orders from a HC. :D

I think we both know McVay is going to be looking over his shoulder from here on out.

40 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I think we both know McVay is going to be looking over his shoulder from here on out.

Well, we both know you think that. He's not taking McVey's job. It will be fun on 12/15.

Edit: If he does become an HC it will be for the browns or lions or another bottom dwelling team that needs a new HC. I don't think one season of OC will be enough.

10 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Well, we both know you think that. He's not taking McVey's job. It will be fun on 12/15.

Edit: If he does become an HC it will be for the browns or lions or another bottom dwelling team that needs a new HC. I don't think one season of OC will be enough.

We all know who is steering the ship in Dallas now. The new sheriff. The man. Kellen Gottdamn MOAR! 

Kellen will be a head coach in a big market team. He is the future of the league.

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

We all know who is steering the ship in Dallas now. The new sheriff. The man. Kellen Gottdamn MOAR! 

Kellen will be a head coach in a big market team. He is the future of the league.

Dallas is Dallas. Sheriff? More like rising deputy. Kellen is up and coming. 

Bottom dwelling teams like the browns are in big markets. 

I once said the same thing about Colin Kapernick and Chip Kelley, when they entered the league. After a year, everyone figured them out. Keep your glasses rosy. 

11 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Dallas is Dallas. Sheriff? More like rising deputy. Kellen is up and coming. 

Bottom dwelling teams like the browns are in big markets. 

I once said the same thing about Colin Kapernick and Chip Kelley, when they entered the league. After a year, everyone figured them out. Keep your glasses rosy. 

Lol — Cleveland is not a big market.

Chip Kelley and Kaperslap will be mere footnotes in Walter Issacson’s Pulitzer Prize winning biography on Kellen Moore.