Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: JeffKills must be having an epic orgasm

heh.

Told some drinking friends HERE who had  lived both  in Boise and E. Washington about how you BSU fans are ++++ing about Kellen and his  future as the Cowboys OC.

They  agreed he is a very good fit and is  smart.

One told me all about Prosser. WA.

Just my little local report for you guys... ++++ on !

cerified_Subarus.jpg

14 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Poor Leighton Vander Esch. After capturing the Dallas fans admiration for a year,  Kellen steals his thunder in one game. Leighton is the wolf hunter, I wonder what Kellen will be called? 

Secretariat.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

The Giants game is just one game. We will see how the other teams game plan to stop Kellens offense. My gut tells me Kellen will still be one step ahead of whatever defense they throw at the Cowboys. The other thing is the offense is so varied it’s tough to key on everything that is thrown at you. All the shifts and motion may be window dressing but it phucks with the defensive players heads.

21 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

The Giants game is just one game. We will see how the other teams game plan to stop Kellens offense. My gut tells me Kellen will still be one step ahead of whatever defense they throw at the Cowboys. The other thing is the offense is so varied it’s tough to key on everything that is thrown at you. All the shifts and motion may be window dressing but it phucks with the defensive players heads.

Yes, because he totally sucked at making adjustments when he was the QB at Boise State. :rimshot1:

down in a hole.jpg

Kellen Moore is the NFL's next bright offensive mind and is taking the Cowboys to new heights

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/kellen-moore-nfls-next-bright-offensive-mind-and-taking-cowboys-new-heights

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

13 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Kellen Moore is the NFL's next bright offensive mind and is taking the Cowboys to new heights

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/kellen-moore-nfls-next-bright-offensive-mind-and-taking-cowboys-new-heights

You can see he played at Boise........  

down in a hole.jpg

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

You can see he played at Boise........  

Kellen had offers from Oxford and Cambridge. Wise chap.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg