Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: JeffKills must be having an epic orgasm

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Is Kellen Moore Mormon?  You have to be Mormon to be a head coach at BYU.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

His wife is.  

Regardless of Kellen’s wife, we all know BYU would throw that rule out the window if they could get Kellen to go there. Hell, they’d go secular if that’s what it took. Am I right @robe?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

It’s cute how you say that like it’s not a big deal.

And it's not like he would not have been a back up QB for a few more years if he wanted.  He was offered a better job.  Not many players are offered a position coaching job as an active player.  Sure has worked out for him.  

Guest #1Stunner
58 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Is Kellen Moore Mormon?  You have to be Mormon to be a head coach at BYU.

Yes.  Kellen joined the Church a couple of years ago.  His wife is a life long member.

He's now among BYU fans every week.

He's going to be a great college coach someday.... At BYU.

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You know Stunns, we hear this type of desperate wishful thinking all the time. Whether it be @godogsgo saying Kellen will replace Tedford, @slappy saying he will replace Bohl, @LoFasZz saying he will replace Bobo, @SleepingGiantFan saying he will replace Rocky, and @ph90702, @RebelRobert, and @4UNLV saying he will take over for Sanchize.

If Kellen does return to the college game, there’s only one place he will go. And that place has the most beautiful field in the sport. 

D_1610_007_032.JPG

There's only one college where Kellen Moore hangs out in the off-season... And it's not Boise State.

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Yes.  Kellen joined the Church a couple of years ago.  His wife is a life long member.

He's now among BYU fans every week.

He's going to be a great college coach someday.... At BYU.

Just proof nobody is perfect, even Kellen.  Only a matter of time before he leaves the club.  Besides, Boise is the best Mormon town in America!  And the only Mormon town that knows how to pay football coaches!

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just proof nobody is perfect, even Kellen.  Only a matter of time before he leaves the club.  Besides, Boise is the best Mormon town in America!  And the only Mormon town that knows how to pay football coaches!

Those are lost sheep.  Closet BYU fans who have lost their way ( @BroncoOrange ) and who will come sprinting back to BYU.

Kill the fatted calf!  Kellen Moore is a BYU fan!!

lessons-parables-hope-restoration-story-

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Regardless of Kellen’s wife, we all know BYU would throw that rule out the window if they could get Kellen to go there. Hell, they’d go secular if that’s what it took. Am I right @robe?

Kellen Moore even has a BYU approved haircut!

vhp7b5yraaoomchcmgso.jpg

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Is Bryan Harsin Mormon?

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Is Bryan Harsin Mormon?

No, Bryan is a proud Nazarene (any Boise Mormon's arch rival).

The Mormon vs Nazarene church basketball games can get intense!!

10175.jpg

11 minutes ago, Dimwhit said:

Kellen isn't coaching at any college unless he fails as an NFL coach. Maybe it happens, maybe it won't, but I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe.  NFL locker rooms would could be hard for a man like Moor to deal with and manage.  Recruiting is a headache too.  They are both year round jobs with workdays that can hit 18 hours.  NFL coordinator salaries are pretty low.  Even the Boise HC job could double or triple his pay.  Never say never.  I'm not holding my breath either but after seeing what NFL head coaches have to put up with these days, I think I would enjoy recruiting HS kids more (fully knowing how much that sucks).

10 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Maybe.  NFL locker rooms would could be hard for a man like Moor to deal with and manage.  Recruiting is a headache too.  They are both year round jobs with workdays that can hit 18 hours.  NFL coordinator salaries are pretty low.  Even the Boise HC job could double or triple his pay.  Never say never.  I'm not holding my breath either but after seeing what NFL head coaches have to put up with these days, I think I would enjoy recruiting HS kids more (fully knowing how much that sucks).

I could see Kellen relating to college kids better than NFL players too. 

Plus you never know with pro sports.  Look at Dombrowski, win a World Series one year, get fired the next.