Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

Oregon State @ Hawaii game thread

Great win Warriors. I was worried Oregon State was going to pull away but that was a nice, steady comeback. Shame I missed the game since Facebook seems to have weird restrictions for certain games now. I guess I'll catch the highlights. Beat two PAC-12 teams in a row. Nice 

We left 16 points on the field but I’ll take the win.

dropped TD pass and 3 missed FG’s

we are our worst enemy 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, thatsmymammy said:

On a completely different note, I saw 22K viewers of this game at one point. The most I have seen on Facebook MW game Football or BBall so far. 

Wow

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.