Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alum93

AB To Be Suspended

1 hour ago, alum93 said:

Per ESPN, Brown will be suspended by Raiders.  Apparently got into it with GM.  Surprise surprise.  Hasn't even made it to week 1.  It's going to get a lot worse when they start losing.

What in the hell is he thinking ?threatening the GM. Watch the Raiders will  cut him and the Pats will pick him up.

surreal. If I were the Raiders I'd go after any $ bonuses I can with him

I read they can cut  him and avoid a  salary cap hit.

Enough is enough.

------------------------------------------------

The Oakland Raiders probably regret their investment into Antonio Brown already, given that the team is "planning to suspend" their star wide receiver before the season even begins after he got into some kind of incident/altercation/heated argument with GM Mike Mayock, according to a report from Adam Schefter of ESPN. 

Per Vic Tafur of The Athletic, Brown had to be "held back by a couple of teammates" when confronting Mayock. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the incident did not get physical, however Brown did say he would punch Mayock -- his boss! -- in the face and then punted a ball, Nick Nolte "Blue Chips" style and told Mayock to fine him for that. You can't even make this stuff up.

---------------------

cerified_Subarus.jpg

What a dumpster fire they have burning down there!!

I’m just glad Gruden had the foresight to trade us Amari Cooper for our 27...

Chuckie has that machine humming, baby!!

Still though, I wish we were still laughing at Pissburgh for AB’s BS...  That’s the only thing....

New-Signature.jpg

I hope the suspend him, find a way to void that contract so AB doesn't get a +++++ing cent.

Then AB has to go play for a new team on a one year deal that isn't worth a lot. 

People need to learn accountability.  It seems his status and money has gone to his head.  Time for a wake up call.  

1 minute ago, Wyobraska said:

I hope the suspend him, find a way to void that contract so AB doesn't get a +++++ing cent.

Then AB has to go play for a new team on a one year deal that isn't worth a lot. 

People need to learn accountability.  It seems his status and money has gone to his head.  Time for a wake up call.  

Just watch Gruden or some players come out in support of AB...

Wouldn't that be juicy!

Why in the world did you trade us Amari Cooper, in essence, for that bag of trash???

New-Signature.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Wouldn't that be juicy!

Why in the world did you trade us Amari Cooper, in essence, for that bag of trash???

To me, it is because of Gruden and his ego.  That was one of the worst seasons of Hard Knocks I think.  It was all about Gruden who isn't really that interesting and AB, who is just a child.  I'm sure AB will have his supporters, which is sad.  

Seriously, what a dumbass. You make an assload of money each year to play a kid's game, and you lose your shit over a helmet and then decide to throw it down with the GM. Maybe he can go be the chief chili fry maker at Nation's. Is it a qualification to be a Stoolers WR that you're an overpaid asshat? Mike Wallace was like this, now Antonio's pulling this nonsense. What a dipshit.

2 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

To me, it is because of Gruden and his ego.  That was one of the worst seasons of Hard Knocks I think.  It was all about Gruden who isn't really that interesting and AB, who is just a child.  I'm sure AB will have his supporters, which is sad.  

I’ve dealt with TO, Dez, Zeke, and all the rest...

I can’t think of a bigger head-case in the entire history of football...

Talk about drama....

The healthy thing to do would be to just allege conduct detrimental to the team and hope he’s suspended.  That should eliminate the guarantees...

New-Signature.jpg

38 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Wouldn't that be juicy!

You got a mouse in your pocket or are you referring to a fantasy football trade?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

37 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

You got a mouse in your pocket or are you referring to a fantasy football trade?

That's the second time you've asked me about the mice in my pockets..

In contemporary parlance, it's not unusual for one to use the word "we" when referring to an NFL team they support...

The practice is particularly correct, whenever such usage involves a school from which you actually received a degree...  Moreover, even when someone merely attended one semester before dropping out, the usage is still somewhat appropriate.

That said, if say I was using the term in reference to teams like the Yankees or the Lakers, I'd see your point...  However, I was baptized in the blood of Dallas Cowboys' football; it's technically a sin for me not to support the team..

New-Signature.jpg