Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TulsaLarry

I would support a Gary Bauer/Alan Keyes ticket in 2020

Recommended Posts

Hi Friends,

Election time is upon us. I would like to proclaim my support for a Gary Bauer/Alan Keyes ticket. Both of these men have high character and are of high esteem, unlike the morally bankrupt (adulterer) we currently have residing on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Unfortunately, the choices for President are not much better: there is a plagiarizing failure in the driver's seat, a serial adulterer (Californian) in Harris, and a woman that proclaims to be something of a transracialist in Elizabeth Warren, not to mention the other heathens that are running.

For this reason, and multimle more, I am pushing for a Gary Bauer/Alan Keyes ticket. They will bring Midwestern values back to the White House and will make it the Garden of Eden that it can and should be. Let's make it happen, friends!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever said the White House should be a garden of eden? Is this a bot post?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TulsaLarry said:

Hi Friends,

Election time is upon us. I would like to proclaim my support for a Gary Bauer/Alan Keyes ticket. Both of these men have high character and are of high esteem, unlike the morally bankrupt (adulterer) we currently have residing on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Unfortunately, the choices for President are not much better: there is a plagiarizing failure in the driver's seat, a serial adulterer (Californian) in Harris, and a woman that proclaims to be something of a transracialist in Elizabeth Warren, not to mention the other heathens that are running.

For this reason, and multimle more, I am pushing for a Gary Bauer/Alan Keyes ticket. They will bring Midwestern values back to the White House and will make it the Garden of Eden that it can and should be. Let's make it happen, friends!

How are we supposed to believe you're NOT a troll/bot/mentally ill psychopath?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the OP. it's high time we put God in the White House.

Keith Richards 2020.

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Orange said:

How are we supposed to believe you're NOT a troll/bot/mentally ill psychopath?

He’s a Tulsa fan so he fits all 4 of your guesses.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

I only vote for heathens.

I'd prefer a Gary Busey/Alan Arkin ticket.

Friend,

We don't need a serial alcoholic and drug user in the White House. We've already had too many that are morally bankrupt in the White House. I am at peace, considering I believe the End Times are upon us, however, I do believe we need good Christian men such as Gary Bauer and Alan Keyes in the White House. I must also add that I am not opposed to JC Watts, either.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TulsaLarry said:

Friend,

We don't need a serial alcoholic and drug user in the White House. We've already had too many that are morally bankrupt in the White House. I am at peace, considering I believe the End Times are upon us, however, I do believe we need good Christian men such as Gary Bauer and Alan Keyes in the White House. I must also add that I am not opposed to JC Watts, either.

Two Corinthians!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I agree with the OP. it's high time we put God in the White House.

Keith Richards 2020.

Friend,

That's blasphemy to call "anyone" God. No one can just be God, there is only one God, and we've seen his presence through scripture and the teachings of great men such as John MacArthur, RC Sproul, and Kirk Cameron. If you'd like, you and I can sit down and have coffee at Tally's Good Food in Tulsa. It's not Gram's Kitchen, but it's darn close.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Orange said:

How are we supposed to believe you're NOT a troll/bot/mentally ill psychopath?

Friend,

I understand that you may think I'm mentally ill for not supporting the morally bankrupted shrew in the White House, of which you are clearly a fan. I am sorry to rub you the wrong way, and since it's not the Christian way to talk ill of other Christians, like yourself, I will refrain from any name calling. Just as with your friend, I am extending the offer to you as well to meet me at Tally's or Gram's, where we can meet and discuss the Good News over breakfast.

The Tulsa Rotary Club will be hosting a spaghetti dinner soon in order to benefit the Tulsa Children's Hospital, Friend. We would like it if anyone can come.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TulsaLarry said:

Friend,

That's blasphemy to call "anyone" God. No one can just be God, there is only one God, and we've seen his presence through scripture and the teachings of great men such as John MacArthur, RC Sproul, and Kirk Cameron. If you'd like, you and I can sit down and have coffee at Tally's Good Food in Tulsa. It's not Gram's Kitchen, but it's darn close.

You're right. There is only one God. Keith Richards. I've seen His presence in such scripture as Beggar's Banquet, Exile on Main Street, Some Girls, and even Emotional Rescue. At least we agree on that

And I'd rather lick birdshit off a stop sign than hang out in Tulsa. So I'll have to politely decline your offer for dinner at whatever truck stop you call home.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joe from WY said:

You're right. There is only one God. Keith Richards. I've seen His presence in such scripture as Beggar's Banquet, Exile on Main Street, Some Girls, and even Emotional Rescue. At least we agree on that

And I'd rather lick birdshit off a stop sign than hang out in Tulsa. So I'll have to politely decline your offer for dinner at whatever truck stop you call home.

Ok, the goldwater avie made me laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You're right. There is only one God. Keith Richards. I've seen His presence in such scripture as Beggar's Banquet, Exile on Main Street, Some Girls, and even Emotional Rescue. At least we agree on that

And I'd rather lick birdshit off a stop sign than hang out in Tulsa. So I'll have to politely decline your offer for dinner at whatever truck stop you call home.

Friend,

I do know that Wyoming is a nice place. My nephew is a sheriff's deputy in Cody. Have you ever been to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center? I took my wife Patsy up there for a long weekend this summer. It truly is a great American monument. If you are still living in Wyoming, we should get together for the Pancake Breakfast at Granny's the next time that Patsy and I visit. Let's make it happen, Friend.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TulsaLarry said:

Friend,

I understand that you may think I'm mentally ill for not supporting the morally bankrupted shrew in the White House, of which you are clearly a fan. I am sorry to rub you the wrong way, and since it's not the Christian way to talk ill of other Christians, like yourself, I will refrain from any name calling. Just as with your friend, I am extending the offer to you as well to meet me at Tally's or Gram's, where we can meet and discuss the Good News over breakfast.

The Tulsa Rotary Club will be hosting a spaghetti dinner soon in order to benefit the Tulsa Children's Hospital, Friend. We would like it if anyone can come.

Okay, I need to know whose sock account this is. :lol:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TulsaLarry said:

Friend,

I do know that Wyoming is a nice place. My nephew is a sheriff's deputy in Cody. Have you ever been to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center? I took my wife Patsy up there for a long weekend this summer. It truly is a great American monument. If you are still living in Wyoming, we should get together for the Pancake Breakfast at Granny's the next time that Patsy and I visit. Let's make it happen, Friend.

I'm actually a Truck Driver in India. Formerly a Syrian Refugee. I've never actually been to Wyoming.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Okay, I need to know whose sock account this is. :lol:

 

Yea, this is pretty good stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Okay, I need to know whose sock account this is. :lol:

 

reads like stunner

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×