Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TulsaLarry

I would support a Gary Bauer/Alan Keyes ticket in 2020

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm actually a Truck Driver in India. Formerly a Syrian Refugee. I've never actually been to Wyoming.

Friend,

I'd like to share with you the Good News and the Gospels. There are many other Good Christians on this board, such as the Orange, even though he may support a morally bankrupt shrew in the White House. If you woulud like, I can arange for you to meet with a Worship Associate, and we can put you on the road to good news. I hate the sin, but love the sinner, Friend, and I think you would be a good member to our community.  We have a wall raising for Habitat for Humanity coming up soon, and I would also like to invite all of you to come and help us build something beautiful!

Let's make it happen!

1 minute ago, TulsaLarry said:

Friend,

I'd like to share with you the Good News and the Gospels. There are many other Good Christians on this board, such as the Orange, even though he may support a morally bankrupt shrew in the White House. If you woulud like, I can arange for you to meet with a Worship Associate, and we can put you on the road to good news. I hate the sin, but love the sinner, Friend, and I think you would be a good member to our community.  We have a wall raising for Habitat for Humanity coming up soon, and I would also like to invite all of you to come and help us build something beautiful!

Let's make it happen!

I'm dead.

No really, how do you guys feel about Muslims? I'm a hardcore Alawite.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

I'm dead.

No really, how do you guys feel about Muslims? I'm a hardcore Alawite.

Friend,

As long as you love the Good Lord Jesus Christ, you are ala-wite with me! I would like to invite you to our Men's Bible Study, Friend. We talk about all of the issues in today's fallen wold and discuss how they relate to what Scripture tells us. It's at 7:30 in the Rotary Club meeting house.

Friend,

As long as you love the Good Lord Jesus Christ, you are ala-wite with me! I would like to invite you to our Men's Bible Study, Friend. We talk about all of the issues in today's fallen wold and discuss how they relate to what Scripture tells us. It's at 7:30 in the Rotary Club meeting house.

I know Jesus. Hell, I found Jesus once. He was in my trunk when I came home from Mexicali. Are we talking about the same guy?

2 minutes ago, TulsaLarry said:

As long as you love the Good Lord Jesus Christ, you are ala-wite with me!

Dude, my open mic set is gonna kill tomorrow. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I know Jesus. Hell, I found Jesus once. He was in my trunk when I came home from Mexicali. Are we talking about the same guy?

No, Friend. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Savior of the Earth? Ever hear of him? You are from a far-off land, but we can still make a good Christian out of yu yet, Friend.

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

Dude, my open mic set is gonna kill tomorrow. 

As long as it's praising the Good Lord, you're ala-wite with me, too, Friend!

2 minutes ago, TulsaLarry said:

No, Friend. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Savior of the Earth? Ever hear of him? You are from a far-off land, but we can still make a good Christian out of yu yet, Friend.

No I know who you mean now, I think. The one I'm thinking of,  I don't think of him much, but the last time  I thought of Him was when I was driving home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield, listening to gospel music on the colored radio station, when the preacher said, "you know you always have the Lord by your side."  I was so pleased to be informed of this, that I ran twenty red lights in his honor...thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.

That the same guy?

24 minutes ago, Orange said:

reads like stunner

Nope. Among other things, as much as I've tried to guide Stunner away from the hypocrisy of Christianity, it's clear that he has been so brainwashed that there isn't a chance he would ridicule the flock in the manner TulsaGuy is now doing. Hell, Stunner knows that if he did and was found out, he might be excommunicated from the LSD faith.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, TulsaLarry said:

Friend,

That's blasphemy to call "anyone" God. No one can just be God, there is only one God, and we've seen his presence through scripture and the teachings of great men such as John MacArthur, RC Sproul, and Kirk Cameron. If you'd like, you and I can sit down and have coffee at Tally's Good Food in Tulsa. It's not Gram's Kitchen, but it's darn close.

If you're not a heretic, you think that Jesus is both an "anyone" but also God

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

You're right. There is only one God. Keith Richards. I've seen His presence in such scripture as Beggar's Banquet, Exile on Main Street, Some Girls, and even Emotional Rescue. At least we agree on that

And I'd rather lick birdshit off a stop sign than hang out in Tulsa. So I'll have to politely decline your offer for dinner at whatever truck stop you call home.

I spent a night in Tulsa helping my BIL move. It was like 30 gillettes stacked together. I couldn't wrap my head around how 800,000 people could be such a small town.

1 hour ago, TulsaLarry said:

Friend,

I do know that Wyoming is a nice place. My nephew is a sheriff's deputy in Cody. Have you ever been to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center? I took my wife Patsy up there for a long weekend this summer. It truly is a great American monument. If you are still living in Wyoming, we should get together for the Pancake Breakfast at Granny's the next time that Patsy and I visit. Let's make it happen, Friend.

modesto bulldog!?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I spent a night in Tulsa helping my BIL move. It was like 30 gillettes stacked together. I couldn't wrap my head around how 800,000 people could be such a small town.

modesto bulldog!?

Friend,

Since it seems that you are a "Happy Camper", and hopefully not a Happy Gilmore, I would like to extend you an invitaton from the Tulsa Rotary Club to come visit our fair city. We have many camp grons to stay at, including the Canyon Creek RV Park, or my favorite, the Mingo RV Pafk. My friend Charlie there will set you up with the best place on God's green earth, Friend!

Friend,

Since it seems that you are a "Happy Camper", and hopefully not a Happy Gilmore, I would like to extend you an invitaton from the Tulsa Rotary Club to come visit our fair city. We have many camp grons to stay at, including the Canyon Creek RV Park, or my favorite, the Mingo RV Pafk. My friend Charlie there will set you up with the best place on God's green earth, Friend!

that is not camping, that is automobile sleeping. pass

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

that is not camping, that is automobile sleeping. pass

Friend,

There are some of the finest views of motor parks in the greater Tulsa area at those fine establishments. Please don't be a Happy Gilmore, Friend.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

modesto bulldog!?

HaHa, nope.  I do love Wyoming, but best I am aware I have no relatives there.  Last time I stayed in Tulsa, I was about 15 and Motel 6 raised their prices to $8 / night.

110926run_defense710.jpg

8 hours ago, Orange said:

How are we supposed to believe you're NOT a troll/bot/mentally ill psychopath?

Because he’s not an Oregon State fan pretending to be an attorney during smoke breaks at Burgerville USA ..? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg