Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TulsaLarry

Hi Friends

1 minute ago, godogsgo said:

Ah i see. The act is very short lived for you...  my bad for assuming. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyoqWftP8zo6zC8lXXwgz

I'm a busy man. I've got things to do.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

22 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Mug is bored...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRye3V8qFGCcEz1zkKalsq

Nope 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

somebody just tag me when the culprit is uncovered 

Noted. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Fck Tulsa

Friend, I wouldn't expect you to say anything different. We're a good wholesome people in Tulsa, unlike your morally (and financially) bankrupt state of California. Friend, if you would like to talk over a few chicken fried steaks at Gram's, I'm sure Ethel will make it happen!

1 minute ago, TulsaLarry said:

Friend, I wouldn't expect you to say anything different. We're a good wholesome people in Tulsa, unlike your morally (and financially) bankrupt state of California. Friend, if you would like to talk over a few chicken fried steaks at Gram's, I'm sure Ethel will make it happen!

Hey Gary, is it true that your gas stations in Tulsa have the best candy assortment of any city in the country? I've heard this about Tulsa.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

Hey Gary, is it true that your gas stations in Tulsa have the best candy assortment of any city in the country? I've heard this about Tulsa.

It's Larry, but I'll bite. You got me there, fella. Our gas stations, such as Quicktrip, Shell, and man others, have the finest assortment of Haribo candy around, I can tell you that much. There cinnamon bears are to die for, Fiend.

4 minutes ago, TulsaLarry said:

This sounds so much like blue turd, but know it’s not  

I’ve narrowed it to Nevada or UNLV  

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

This sounds so much like blue turd, but know it’s not  

I’ve narrowed it to Nevada or UNLV  

I'm Larry from Tulsa, Friend. I wouldn't expect anything else from perennial malcontents such as yourself.

5 minutes ago, TulsaLarry said:

I'm Larry from Tulsa, Friend. I wouldn't expect anything else from perennial malcontents such as yourself.

I have actually spent considerable time in Tulsa.  For those that don't know eastern Oklahoma is much nicer than western or even central Oklahoma.  Larry are the Redbuds still in bloom?  

I think it's Skier. He's wily enough to pull this off. Hell, look at the work he's done with the Convert persona.

Slapdad I could see as pulling it off too.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

I think it's Skier. He's wily enough to pull this off. Hell, look at the work he's done with the Convert persona.

i'd buy this.