Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nevada Convert

Question For You Liberals Like Orange

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Can you even button your new pants now?

Shit.  I need to buy smaller pants and a smaller belt.  Down to 38s for me!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Shit.  I need to buy smaller pants and a smaller belt.  Down to 38s for me!

That's great!  Sincerely happy for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, toonkee said:

That's great!  Sincerely happy for you.

At my height I was 46, pushing 48s.  I never thought I’d be in the market for 38s again.  Shit I’m almost to my goal weight of 225.  Then it’s off to Mexico to get the excess skin removed. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mugtang said:

At my height I was 46, pushing 48s.  I never thought I’d be in the market for 38s again.  Shit I’m almost to my goal weight of 225.  Then it’s off to Mexico to get the excess skin removed. 

Wow.  Congrats.  I set a goal to losing 15 pounds last fall.  i am halfway there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Wow.  Congrats.  I set a goal to losing 15 pounds last fall.  i am halfway there.

That’s awesome.  Losing weight isn’t easy.  Well done!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nevada Convert said:

You guys are ruining my bait!!

It was really weak bait and quite obvious. You can do better. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

It’s shocking to me that Convert couldn’t formulate a question comparing apples to apples. 

Well, at least you took the bait, so I feel a little better. LOL.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mugtang said:

It was really weak bait and quite obvious. You can do better. 

Well, there's 'some' people taking it in, so at least it's not a total loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Posts something barely literate, gets laughed at, calls it bait.

That’s our Convert.  Love him or hate him, at least he’s consistent. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Well, at least you took the bait, so I feel a little better. LOL.

So, a post disparaging your inability to think critically and formulate a valid question comparing like to like = getting trolled? No wonder you are seen as the least self aware poster on this forum. Only you could see this as a victory. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

So, a post disparaging your inability to think critically and formulate a valid question comparing like to like = getting trolled? No wonder you are seen as the least self aware poster on this forum. Only you could see this as a victory. 

Now that is really bad spin. It’s really quite basic and simple.

If you didn’t think I was being totally serious about ‘trying to think critically and formulate a valid question’ you wouldn’t have acted as though I was being serious and said what you did. I mean duh. It’s pretty easy to tell when someone believes you’re being serious about what you’re saying. 🤪😜🤪👍

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mugtang said:

That’s our Convert.  Love him or hate him, at least he’s consistent. 

Oh stop your whining, I make you a fortune. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Posts something barely literate, gets laughed at, calls it bait.

Well of course you’re going to say something inaccurately dumb like that. It doesn’t take much to make you jump out of your chair and start hyperventilating, and you know that. And you know that I can make that happen at will, and that really angers you. So go ahead and preach your horsey half breed BS, but it changes nothing. 

 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Well of course you’re going to say something inaccurately dumb like that. It doesn’t take much to make you jump out of your chair and start hyperventilating, and you know that. And you know that I can make that happen at will, and that really angers you. So go ahead and preach your horsey half breed BS, but it changes nothing. 

 

lol @ you calling me out in the thread title.  I think I reply to something like .00000000000001% of your posts but I'm in your head like a goddamned squatter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mugtang said:

It was really weak bait and quite obvious. You can do better. 

Can he though?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Orange said:

lol @ you calling me out in the thread title.  I think I reply to something like .00000000000001% of your posts but I'm in your head like a goddamned squatter.

You are! I think about you twice a day when I flush the toilet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Now that is really bad spin. It’s really quite basic and simple.

If you didn’t think I was being totally serious about ‘trying to think critically and formulate a valid question’ you wouldn’t have acted as though I was being serious and said what you did. I mean duh. It’s pretty easy to tell when someone believes you’re being serious about what you’re saying. 🤪😜🤪👍

More incomprehensible babble-reasoning from you. In this you are at least consistent. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

More incomprehensible babble-reasoning from you. In this you are at least consistent. 

I mean he emoji-communicates the fact that he's having a stroke at least once a day, give the guy a break

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×