Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Question For You Liberals Like Orange

34 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Can you even button your new pants now?

Shit.  I need to buy smaller pants and a smaller belt.  Down to 38s for me!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, toonkee said:

That's great!  Sincerely happy for you.

At my height I was 46, pushing 48s.  I never thought I’d be in the market for 38s again.  Shit I’m almost to my goal weight of 225.  Then it’s off to Mexico to get the excess skin removed. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

At my height I was 46, pushing 48s.  I never thought I’d be in the market for 38s again.  Shit I’m almost to my goal weight of 225.  Then it’s off to Mexico to get the excess skin removed. 

Wow.  Congrats.  I set a goal to losing 15 pounds last fall.  i am halfway there.

2 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Wow.  Congrats.  I set a goal to losing 15 pounds last fall.  i am halfway there.

That’s awesome.  Losing weight isn’t easy.  Well done!  

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

You guys are ruining my bait!!

It was really weak bait and quite obvious. You can do better. 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Posts something barely literate, gets laughed at, calls it bait.

That’s our Convert.  Love him or hate him, at least he’s consistent. 

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Well, at least you took the bait, so I feel a little better. LOL.

So, a post disparaging your inability to think critically and formulate a valid question comparing like to like = getting trolled? No wonder you are seen as the least self aware poster on this forum. Only you could see this as a victory. 

6 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

So, a post disparaging your inability to think critically and formulate a valid question comparing like to like = getting trolled? No wonder you are seen as the least self aware poster on this forum. Only you could see this as a victory. 

Now that is really bad spin. It’s really quite basic and simple.

If you didn’t think I was being totally serious about ‘trying to think critically and formulate a valid question’ you wouldn’t have acted as though I was being serious and said what you did. I mean duh. It’s pretty easy to tell when someone believes you’re being serious about what you’re saying. 🤪😜🤪👍

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Posts something barely literate, gets laughed at, calls it bait.

Well of course you’re going to say something inaccurately dumb like that. It doesn’t take much to make you jump out of your chair and start hyperventilating, and you know that. And you know that I can make that happen at will, and that really angers you. So go ahead and preach your horsey half breed BS, but it changes nothing. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Well of course you’re going to say something inaccurately dumb like that. It doesn’t take much to make you jump out of your chair and start hyperventilating, and you know that. And you know that I can make that happen at will, and that really angers you. So go ahead and preach your horsey half breed BS, but it changes nothing. 

lol @ you calling me out in the thread title.  I think I reply to something like .00000000000001% of your posts but I'm in your head like a goddamned squatter.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Now that is really bad spin. It’s really quite basic and simple.

If you didn’t think I was being totally serious about ‘trying to think critically and formulate a valid question’ you wouldn’t have acted as though I was being serious and said what you did. I mean duh. It’s pretty easy to tell when someone believes you’re being serious about what you’re saying. 🤪😜🤪👍

More incomprehensible babble-reasoning from you. In this you are at least consistent. 

2 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

More incomprehensible babble-reasoning from you. In this you are at least consistent. 

I mean he emoji-communicates the fact that he's having a stroke at least once a day, give the guy a break

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.