Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

MWC vs AAC

12 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Could jump them this week with another good MW performance.

Cinci underdog vs. #5 Ohio State

Temple underdog vs. Maryland

Tulane underdog vs. #10 Auburn

Yep, the MWC has a chance to save face as well, but wins vs the P5 this weekend would really help the middle of the MWC most.  Which I'm all for a log jam into the top half of FBS.  

SDSU vs UCLA

Nevada at #16 Oregon

Minnesota at Fresno St

Oregon St at Hawai'i

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

8 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

Yep, the MWC has a chance to save face as well, but wins vs the P5 this weekend would really help the middle of the MWC most.  Which I'm all for a log jam into the top half of FBS.  

SDSU vs UCLA

Nevada at #16 Oregon

Minnesota at Fresno St

Oregon St at Hawai'i

Anything less than 2-2 against P5's this week would be a disappointment IMO. You would think there is a decent chance for the MWC to finish 3-1 against our opponents and the AAC to go 0-3 against their P5's. We need to keep the momentum going because the national perception of the media is already shifting to the MWC as the best G5 after getting four P5 wins during week 1.

37 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

SDSU vs UCLA

Nevada at #16 Oregon

Minnesota at Fresno St

Oregon St at Hawai'i

I really like Hawaii getting the Beaver's at home. 

I feel like Fresno should be able to handle Minnesota, but not supremely confident.

I REALLY hope Nevada can take down the Ducks in Eugene, but it seems less than likely.

SDSU vs. UCLA?  Who the fvck knows? (shrug)

1/3 huge disappointment.

2/2 most probable outcome.

3/1 hell yeah!

4-0 instant P5.5 (only for real though)

Just now, Joe from WY said:

I see 3-1 as a real possibility. The Pack is going to get shellacked in Eugene, but the other three are more than winnable.

I don’t think any pack fan expects anything less than an asswhopping in Eugene.   I’ll call it a victory if we lose by less than 17. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If you say 'AAC' 3 times, they all come back....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

SDSU vs UCLA

Nevada at #16 Oregon

Minnesota at Fresno St

Oregon St at Hawai'i

@kalua pig — you have permission from the MWCBoard to pound some beaver this weekend. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

one of you boise fans (which one are you, lol) has a weird thing going on in a couple of threads with some UCF fans. and since when did UCF NOT proclaim themselves national champions..did they not make themselves a banner and everything? :shrug:

6 hours ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

Here's the Google Drive link for the Massey Composite ratings between the MWC and AAC. The chart has annual ratings as well as a weekly rating.

Below is the week 1 rating.

2122726979_AACvsMWC.thumb.PNG.13142824aab9f04333647bc0e8a0c0ad.PNG

ColoradoState kills us again   Even worse than San Jose now.  Wish the unAMERICAn hippi bastards would compete just a little.  They suck. 

5 hours ago, mugtang said:

I don’t think any pack fan expects anything less than an asswhopping in Eugene.   I’ll call it a victory if we lose by less than 17. 

You gotta believe, bro...

Just punch 'em right in the nose, they'll fold like everyone else...

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

one of you boise fans (which one are you, lol) has a weird thing going on in a couple of threads with some UCF fans. and since when did UCF NOT proclaim themselves national champions..did they not make themselves a banner and everything? :shrug:

For the record:

DSosDKbXcAAf0Mn.jpg

Anyone acting like an undefeated season equates to a NC is fu/cking pathetic..

New-Signature.jpg