Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SleepingGiantFan

This forum . . .

. . . has begun going off the rails the last week since Trump basically went into hiding. We've never had such a bunch of wussy, boring debates over benign topics.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm beginning to miss our fake president. Come on, Don, get off your ever-widening ass and start Making America Great Again! :USFlag:

Boom goes the dynamite.

28 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

. . . has begun going off the rails the last week since Trump basically went into hiding. We've never had such a bunch of wussy, boring debates over benign topics.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm beginning to miss our fake president. Come on, Don, get off your ever-widening ass and start Making America Great Again! :USFlag:

It's also football season.  This place usually looses a lot of steam.  People just care less during football season.

33 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's also football season.  This place usually looses a lot of steam.  People just care less during football season.

:thumbsup: Correct - the banter switches back to football arguments !! 

6 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

:thumbsup: Correct - the banter switches back to football arguments !! 

aka things that really matter :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Was just going to say, it's because football season started again and we actually look good as a conference after getting some big wins this last weekend.

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Was just going to say, it's because football season started again and we actually look good as a conference after getting some big wins this last weekend.

Plus yelling at people on the internet about things nobody here can change anyway gets boring.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

The NYT and other major media outlets are going to go out of business when Trump leaves office. They won’t have anything to talk about.

30 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

My team glaringly excepted. 

Boom goes the dynamite.

6 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

My team glaringly excepted. 

At least you won despite your offense being horrid. 

37 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Could have lost to them. That would have been embarrassing.

After going something like 22-0 against DIAA opponents after moving up to Division I in 1969, commencing with the Chuck Long reign of error in 2006, SDSU has lost three such games and now barely survived three more. Many others have been a complete snooze-fest. I get that coaches want a tuneup game to begin the season but add in how horrible the traffic is from L.A. down to SD on Labor Day weekend and how many idiots sitting around you for the post-game Sky Show are such huge football fans that they want to know how many "runs" you think the Aztecs will score and I'm totally done with attending those games. I've missed the last three and have no plans to show up for one again until it's the opener of the new stadium.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Not much worth discussing on this board any more.

It has become just another politically correct driven forum where words don't even have a meaning.

The total contribution of half this board to any discussion is calling everyone a racist no matter that the word has a specific meaning.

You used to be able to make your points at least.  Now you get edited or deleted if you say anything that might offend someone.   It is a waste to post here now.

7 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Not much worth discussing on this board any more.

It has become just another politically correct driven forum where words don't even have a meaning.

The total contribution of half this board to any discussion is calling everyone a racist no matter that the word has a specific meaning.

You used to be able to make your points at least.  Now you get edited or deleted if you say anything that might offend someone.   It is a waste to post here now.

Translation: “This place is dull now because I can no longer troll other posters by calling them morons, idiots or a handful of other ad hominems.”

Why is disagreeing in an articulate, reasonable and non-dismissive manner so difficult for you? 

1 hour ago, Posturedoc said:

Translation: “This place is dull now because I can no longer troll other posters by calling them morons, idiots or a handful of other ad hominems.”

Why is disagreeing in an articulate, reasonable and non-dismissive manner so difficult for you? 

I imagine you love this board now though, as real discussion of issues isn't allowed.  Since you could never participate intelligently anyway.

I can troll you all day witch doctor.

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I imagine you love this board now though, as real discussion of issues isn't allowed.  Since you could never participate intelligently anyway.

I can troll you all day witch doctor.

Lol, ok.