Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

San Francisco designates the NRA as a domestic terrorist organization

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I used to give $20 a month to the ACLU until they become hyper partisan as well.  Never donated to the NRA before but I may start if these calls for confiscation of private property continue.

Huh?

Just now, BYUcougfan said:

I wonder what happens when/if someone can prove they were discriminated against or loss business in SF due to this stupid lefty wet dream of a proclamation?

I'm trying to figure out why a guy who's a member of an organization that bans women from the clergy -- and banned people of color until the late 1970s -- would feel ballsy enough to say this...

1 minute ago, Orange said:

I'm trying to figure out why a guy who's a member of an organization that bans women from the clergy -- and banned people of color until the late 1970s -- would feel ballsy enough to say this...

Last I checked, membership in the LDS church was voluntary...but I get you are blinded by your hate.

1 minute ago, Orange said:

So is joining the NRA, dipshit.  Welcome to the point.

So you are good if San Francisco discriminates against businesses owned by NRA members.  So quick to name call when it is you that so obviously misses the point of any post that does not spell things out for you.

4 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

So you are good if San Francisco discriminates against businesses owned by NRA members.  So quick to name call when it is you that so obviously misses the point of any post that does not spell things out for you.

Lol @ you accusing anyone of missing the point.   At what point did anything indicate this would happen?

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@BSUTOP25 is so millennial he only drinks IPA's he is 90% sure you have never heard of.  Biggest IPA connoisseur on the board.  

Flagging this for hate speech.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Orange said:

That's not at all what it was invented for.  Hunting is not a constitutionally protected right.  At no point for 220 out of the past 230 years was 2A ever meant to contemplate protecting the right to shoot animals or home invaders.  The NRA only exists now to make gun manufacturers rich, and the only way they can do that is to fight every common-sense gun regulation ever proposed and stoke fear among the mouthbreathing gun owner population.

You are one stupid motherfvcker.

Of all the STUPID,  and that includes some disturbingly ignorant shit, you've spewed in here, this is the stupidest.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

9 hours ago, Orange said:

That's not at all what it was invented for.  Hunting is not a constitutionally protected right.  At no point for 220 out of the past 230 years was 2A ever meant to contemplate protecting the right to shoot animals or home invaders.  The NRA only exists now to make gun manufacturers rich, and the only way they can do that is to fight every common-sense gun regulation ever proposed and stoke fear among the mouthbreathing gun owner population.

Beleive me when i say it is rhetoric like yours that makes us want to fight for mouth breathing gun owners more than ever.

You are more dangerous than any AR out there.

18 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

There’s a reason I say CA is full of looney toons.  That’s where I lived and worked (Bay Area) and this ridiculous mindset is prevalent there.

If you’ve ever noticed, extreme activists do their business with the immature mentality of an 8 year old. 

Examples: 

1. They had a sewage treatment plant in the Bay Area and named it after George W Bush. 

2. A SF councilpuss declared that we must completely abolish the military and just use the coast guard to defend the country. 

3. Even a band like Pearl Jam putting a GW head on stage and beating the crap out of it. 

4. Wacko CA Dems that will pass a bill requiring Trump to release his taxes or he won’t be on the CA ballot. They know the Constitution has the requirements to be president, and a stupid state can’t trump (pun intended) federal law. But they do it anyway to make themselves feel better. Big waste of time and money when CA has so many real problems to solve. 

These people have never been mature adults, ever. And within their own ranks, they get encouragement and feedback that they’re doing great things. 

kat.jpg

13 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Beleive me when i say it is rhetoric like yours that makes us want to fight for mouth breathing gun owners more than ever.

You are more dangerous than any AR out there.

And your NRA's refusal to submit to even the most mild gun regulations is what will get us to the tipping point of gun seizures.  

Oh, and you're a well-known idiot here.

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

If you’ve ever noticed, extreme activists do their business with the immature mentality of an 8 year old. 

Examples: 

1. They had a sewage treatment plant in the Bay Area and named it after George W Bush. 

2. A SF councilpuss declared that we must completely abolish the military and just use the coast guard to defend the country. 

3. Even a band like Pearl Jam putting a GW head on stage and beating the crap out of it. 

4. Wacko CA Dems that will pass a bill requiring Trump to release his taxes or he won’t be on the CA ballot. They know the Constitution has the requirements to be president, and a stupid state can’t trump (pun intended) federal law. But they do it anyway to make themselves feel better. Big waste of time and money when CA has so many real problems to solve. 

These people have never been mature adults, ever. And within their own ranks, they get encouragement and feedback that they’re doing great things. 

Very one-sided, but yes, activists do dumb shit.  Then again, people in general do dumb shit.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

And your NRA's refusal to submit to even the most mild gun regulations is what will get us to the tipping point of gun seizures.  

Oh, and you're a well-known idiot here.

Your rhetoric clearly shows that even if the NRA gives in on a mild regulation, your assault on a basic right will never end. The will never be any honesty from the side you have chosen.

Oh, and you are  well known hater here.