Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheDoggFather

Fresno State vs. Golden Rodents

Recommended Posts

Minnehonky fans seem to think the Bulldogs talent level is on part with South Dakota State, while theirs is great than USC's.

Many are predicting a comfortable 10+ point victory. A few of the more humble ones are giving as a chance with mere 7 point victories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

Minnehonky fans seem to think the Bulldogs talent level is on part with South Dakota State, while theirs is great than USC's.

Many are predicting a comfortable 10+ point victory. A few of the more humble ones are giving as a chance with mere 7 point victories.

I love you avatar. Lol. In any regard, the Dogs better beat the golden rodents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minn is not a great team by any means but I wouldn't discount them because of their S.Dak St game.  The N. & S. Dakota schools all give Minnesota hell every time they play them.

Still is a great opportunity for Fresno to get a win.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be a good test to see if Fresno is any good. If they are MWC contenders, they should beat teams like Minn that are traveling across multiple time zones.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Minn is not a great team by any means but I wouldn't discount them because of their S.Dak St game.  The N. & S. Dakota schools all give Minnesota hell every time they play them.

Still is a great opportunity for Fresno to get a win.  

There's added motivation for NDSU and SDSU when playing Minny as their rosters are loaded with kids from MN that were passed over by the Gophers in the recruiting process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mano said:

Should be a good test to see if Fresno is any good. If they are MWC contenders, they should beat teams like Minn that are traveling across multiple time zones.

^^ exactly my thoughts.

Interested to see what this Bulldog team is made of this year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With it being in Fresno, I'd expect the Dogs to squeak out a victory...they should have won last year, too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pokerider said:

Minn is not a great team by any means but I wouldn't discount them because of their S.Dak St game.  The N. & S. Dakota schools all give Minnesota hell every time they play them.

Still is a great opportunity for Fresno to get a win.  

I have seen this song and dance play out a million times. P5 school struggles in week one vs. an FCS school. Fans of a G5 team with a game against said P5 school in week 2 get excited. P5 school looks like a new team in week 2 and crushes said G5 school. 

I'm not saying this will happen, though without an offensive improvement, Fresno may get crushed. I am saying that people may be overreacting to Minnesota's first game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those Dakota schools have been tough outs for the P5 teams they have played so this by no means guarantees a Frenso State victory and I'm not expecting a Bulldogs win either.

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

I have seen this song and dance play out a million times. P5 school struggles in week one vs. an FCS school. Fans of a G5 team with a game against said P5 school in week 2 get excited. P5 school looks like a new team in week 2 and crushes said G5 school. 

I'm not saying this will happen, though without an offensive improvement, Fresno may get crushed. I am saying that people may be overreacting to Minnesota's first game. 

Lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Fresno State needs a real QB to run their offense.

From a Bruin fan. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

I have seen this song and dance play out a million times. P5 school struggles in week one vs. an FCS school. Fans of a G5 team with a game against said P5 school in week 2 get excited. P5 school looks like a new team in week 2 and crushes said G5 school. 

I'm not saying this will happen, though without an offensive improvement, Fresno may get crushed. I am saying that people may be overreacting to Minnesota's first game. 

I don't think it's over reaction. Minnesota OL is big and slow. I watched that game. They couldn't handle any twists or stunts.

Also our boys in the past have had hangovers in a loss like this. I like the Dogs to stay focused in this situation and play with swagger at home.  Dogs role the rodants.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mano said:

Should be a good test to see if Fresno is any good. If they are MWC contenders, they should beat teams like Minn that are traveling across multiple time zones.

All of the MW teams won their home games against P5s last week. Hopefully that continues. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fans say one team is overconfident and that they will beat their team.  Proceeds to be overconfident and posts they will beat that team.  :rotflmfao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Fans say one team is overconfident and that they will beat their team.  Proceeds to be overconfident and posts they will beat that team.  :rotflmfao:

I know you're from Minnesota.  Who do you think will win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fresno by 3.

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

I have seen this song and dance play out a million times. P5 school struggles in week one vs. an FCS school. Fans of a G5 team with a game against said P5 school in week 2 get excited. P5 school looks like a new team in week 2 and crushes said G5 school. 

I'm not saying this will happen, though without an offensive improvement, Fresno may get crushed. I am saying that people may be overreacting to Minnesota's first game. 

Well, yeah, but in Minnesota's case, that G5 team hosting is just CSU.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rudolro said:

From a Bruin fan. :lol:

Brah, its UCLA. They have eons of tradition and are manly in powder blue. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×