Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoggFather

Fresno State vs. Golden Rodents

16 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

Minnehonky fans seem to think the Bulldogs talent level is on part with South Dakota State, while theirs is great than USC's.

Many are predicting a comfortable 10+ point victory. A few of the more humble ones are giving as a chance with mere 7 point victories.

I love you avatar. Lol. In any regard, the Dogs better beat the golden rodents. 

Minn is not a great team by any means but I wouldn't discount them because of their S.Dak St game.  The N. & S. Dakota schools all give Minnesota hell every time they play them.

Still is a great opportunity for Fresno to get a win.  

Should be a good test to see if Fresno is any good. If they are MWC contenders, they should beat teams like Minn that are traveling across multiple time zones.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Minn is not a great team by any means but I wouldn't discount them because of their S.Dak St game.  The N. & S. Dakota schools all give Minnesota hell every time they play them.

There's added motivation for NDSU and SDSU when playing Minny as their rosters are loaded with kids from MN that were passed over by the Gophers in the recruiting process.

5 minutes ago, Mano said:

Should be a good test to see if Fresno is any good. If they are MWC contenders, they should beat teams like Minn that are traveling across multiple time zones.

^^ exactly my thoughts.

Interested to see what this Bulldog team is made of this year.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

I have seen this song and dance play out a million times. P5 school struggles in week one vs. an FCS school. Fans of a G5 team with a game against said P5 school in week 2 get excited. P5 school looks like a new team in week 2 and crushes said G5 school. 

I'm not saying this will happen, though without an offensive improvement, Fresno may get crushed. I am saying that people may be overreacting to Minnesota's first game. 

11 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

I have seen this song and dance play out a million times. P5 school struggles in week one vs. an FCS school. Fans of a G5 team with a game against said P5 school in week 2 get excited. P5 school looks like a new team in week 2 and crushes said G5 school. 

I'm not saying this will happen, though without an offensive improvement, Fresno may get crushed. I am saying that people may be overreacting to Minnesota's first game. 

Lol

2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

I don't think it's over reaction. Minnesota OL is big and slow. I watched that game. They couldn't handle any twists or stunts.

Also our boys in the past have had hangovers in a loss like this. I like the Dogs to stay focused in this situation and play with swagger at home.  Dogs role the rodants.

2 hours ago, Mano said:

All of the MW teams won their home games against P5s last week. Hopefully that continues. 

10 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Fans say one team is overconfident and that they will beat their team.  Proceeds to be overconfident and posts they will beat that team.  :rotflmfao:

I know you're from Minnesota.  Who do you think will win?

2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

Well, yeah, but in Minnesota's case, that G5 team hosting is just CSU.