Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Mass shooting reported in Odessa, TX: At least 30 injured, two suspects in vehicles firing randomly

3 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

not just the ban hammer but the meltdown that preceded it

it had all the trappings of crazy and triggered

1. accusing others of being super pissed while being demonstrably angry

2. not letting anything at all go or slide, all challenges, no matter how little and throwaway, must be escalated and responded to.

3. accusing anyone in any authority position whatsoever of misconduct and shifting the blame to them

4. repeated @ mention of other posters who aren't involved

And it all started with defending the use of the N word and the Fa word.  That is a key part to include.

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It was pretty Trumpian in nature, all things considered. 

What I thought was funny about the dude was that he was the loudest anti-Trump person I've ever run into, and yet, he acted the most like him of just about anyone I've ever run into too.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

He livened things up but god damn was that dude angry. Dude actually sort of worried me that he was actually going to lose his shit IRL over the board.

I am kind of pissed he forced himself into a ban, I liked debating with him.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Name the incorrect statement in my post. 

Someone who starts a for-profit business is not doing it for my benefit.  That shit's ridiculous.

just for shits and giggles, yeah, people starting for profit businesses explicitly benefit you. That is kind of what the history of the developed world is skip

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And it all started with defending the use of the N word and the Fa word.  That is a key part to include.

Defending him using them because he's a liberal, so it's okay.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

i missed the N word one.  i don't care what @youngrebelfan40 says, there's virtually no instance in which actually saying that word by a white man is ok.  even in some sort of academic setting i just wouldn't say it, i'd say "the N word" and everyone would know what i meant and if they didn't i'd tell them to ask someone else

the Fa word i saw, and @UNLV2001 edited it i believe

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am kind of pissed he forced himself into a ban, I liked debating with him.

I know. I'll actually have to pay attention in class for once this semester.

But shit, what can you do? He was getting more and more unstable by the day, the N-word stuff was just kind of the outer limit. JFC. He was obsessed with my appearance for some god damn reason too.

I'd miss him more if it wasn't Football season and I wasn't ass deep in Tax work lol. Now I might actually pass these classes.

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

i missed the N word one.  i don't care what @youngrebelfan40 says, there's virtually no instance in which actually saying that word by a white man is ok.  even in some sort of academic setting i just wouldn't say it, i'd say "the N word" and everyone would know what i meant and if they didn't i'd tell them to ask someone else

the Fa word i saw, and @UNLV2001 edited it i believe

He used the N word in what he thought was mocking imitation of conservatives "The problem is all these damn N words".  He let it go, then today brought up again how his use of it was ok, because it was ironic.  He even underlined a letter so it would bypass the word filter.  Then just kept digging on that position until he lost hist shit, basically flipped mug the bird and forced himself into a ban. 

11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

He livened things up but god damn was that dude angry. Dude actually sort of worried me that he was actually going to lose his shit IRL over the board.

His anger issues had him a lab accident away from becoming the Hulk.

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He used the N word in what he thought was mocking imitation of conservatives "The problem is all these damn N words".  He let it go, then today brought up again how his use of it was ok, because it was ironic.  He even underlined a letter so it would bypass the word filter.  Then just kept digging on that position until he lost hist shit, basically flipped mug the bird and forced himself into a ban. 

Fun

3 hours ago, happycamper said:

@youngrebelfan40

I'd like your take on this... whatever it is, above.

Louis CK said it in a racist manner 

Goldwater pretty clearly was a racist 

Orange originally used it in bad taste as a way to rhetorically illustrate the mindset of his political opponents. If he has been continuing to use it that way I wouldn’t call him racist per se but definitely tone deaf and insulting.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

14 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Louis CK said it in a racist manner 

Goldwater pretty clearly was a racist 

Orange originally used it in bad taste as a way to rhetorically illustrate the mindset of his political opponents. If he has been continuing to use it that way I wouldn’t call him racist per se but definitely tone deaf and insulting.

The other two I didn't have too much confusion on but I was wondering if I was letting my personal dislike of Orange's posting style get in the way of the actual content of his posts, thank you. To be honest, I had always felt like the "liberal who feels as if it is acceptable to use denigrating terms because of their politics" trope was something of a conservative whisper campaign instead of anything substantial before this guy.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, Bruin 70 said:

He is an evil Oregon product. The guy is sick.

He’s gone.  There’s no need to demean him further.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

He’s gone.  There’s no need to demean him further.  

ignore him, @Bruin 70. Demean any and all posters, especially using information in the "about yourself" thread.

I'm trying for a bogo here