Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Mass shooting reported in Odessa, TX: At least 30 injured, two suspects in vehicles firing randomly

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Perhaps @Orange should hang out over here instead, it seems more his style.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/

I clicked that link and...

BADCB88A-EB22-4080-8016-CDF9A2FE862A.png

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, retrofade said:

The community is effectively the far left version or /r/the_donald.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapo_Trap_House

Lol so a cesspool of suck?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

23 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Holy entitlement batman.

Name the incorrect statement in my post. 

Someone who starts a for-profit business is not doing it for my benefit.  That shit's ridiculous.

45 minutes ago, mugtang said:

So I take this as a yes, you agree you won’t do it anymore.   Awesome.  Thanks! :cheers:

If you're going to pull that shit with the Pac-12 board and ban me for something I say here, you may as well shut it down.  We actually won't care.

If fascism is your form of rule, fine.  But be honest and go full bore with it.

Just now, Orange said:

If you're going to pull that shit with the Pac-12 board and ban me for something I say here, you may as well shut it down.  We actually won't care.

I mean, there's plenty of representatives of fascism all over the place, including in the White House and even on here... but @mugtang isn't one of them.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So black people using the N word is less acceptable then a white guy using it ironically.

Sounds like we found you a new home @Orange

You really do sound like the people who say even black people shouldn't say it.

You're a snowflake.  Or worse, you're playing one now in dishonest fashion.

Go Goldwater!!

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

I mean, there's plenty of representatives of fascism all over the place, including in the White House and even on here... but @mugtang isn't one of them.

If you're asking whether I know the difference between governing a nation and governing a message board, I do.

You should direct that remark to the people saying I owe @mugtang my fealty merely because he makes money off of this board.

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

So, yes? 

Just now, Orange said:

If you're asking whether I know the difference between governing a nation and governing a message board, I do.

You should direct that remark to the people saying I owe @mugtang my fealty merely because he makes money off of this board.

Nobody said that you owe him fealty, and claiming that makes you sound just as crazy as @Nevada Convert or @Bruin 70. They're saying that he owns and runs the place and has repeatedly asked you not to do something, so you should respect his request. A request which, mind you, is in no way unreasonable. 

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Nobody said that you owe him fealty, and claiming that makes you sound just as crazy as @Nevada Convert or @Bruin 70. They're saying that he owns and runs the place and has repeatedly asked you not to do something, so you should respect his request. A request which, mind you, is in no way unreasonable. 

😂😂😂👍. You and Orange should team up on some proposals to save the country. You’re both cut from the same cloth regarding your brilliant take on life. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

😂😂😂👍. You and Orange should team up on some proposals to save the country. You’re both cut from the same cloth regarding your brilliant take on life. 

Don't you have some stray cats to feed or dress shorts to buy?

1 minute ago, Orange said:

yes what?

Now you’re being intentionally obtuse.  Yes you agree you will stop bringing up Joe’s (and anybody else’s) appearance and other stuff from the introduce yourself thread. 

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Now you’re being intentionally obtuse.  Yes you agree you will stop bringing up Joe’s (and anybody else’s) appearance and other stuff from the introduce yourself thread. 

If I feel like it.

Either way, enjoy explaining to the Pac-12 board why you banned me there for something I did here.