Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Boise State V Florida State Game Thread

57 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Your first paragraph is comparing apples to oranges.  It's not a lateral comparison.  

Your second paragraph is just a loud opinion, and isn't based entirely in fact either.  For example you forgot to mention App State in your last statement.  Don't worry, I won't pull the boise-ass move that some here do and heckle.  Every person I've seen post somewhat regularly here is wrong more than they think.  Either way,  If you were 'conditioned' at all you'd know UCF historically has a strong defense, that's all I was saying, aside from that I expect it to be better this season with upperclassmen coming through.  Whether you can find it within yourself to agree or not is immaterial.  I'm not questioning your overall desire to pay attention to other teams.  I have nothing but respect for the Boise program and what they did in the past.  Like it or not that is where you are in your defense of what they've accomplished and it will be where they will stay due to factors beyond your or their control.  I don't like it and I've stated my case here how I think it should be different, but the ceiling has been hit for you guys.  The only 'next Boise State' I've heard is App State (lol if you think UCF), and they've been doing their best impression of you for a long time and aren't going anywhere, just like you guys.  IMO.  

Boise is (at some point) in the discussion. They were in the discussion until the very last weekend last year... and that was a down year for them. You don't know that because you're obviously new to football and have a hard time distinguishing facts from opinion. Let's take your Appy State comment. Before I show you what a fact is (AGAIN!), I would also like to point out the massive hypocrisy of you saying that you won't do the "boise-ass" move and heckle because so many people are wrong... RIGHT AFTER YOU JUST POINTED OUT WHEN SOMEONE WAS WRONG! Which leads me to what I started with, which is you having no clue what a fact is. See, here are facts:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/College-footballs-winningest-programs-since-2000-113916135/#113916135_14

Go ahead. Scroll through there. Let me know where Appy State is on that list. You won't find them, because they have 52 wins this millennium. See... not a fact. But I assume I'll be having this discussion with you very soon... AGAIN.