Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Boise State V Florida State Game Thread

3 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Crazy how that game completely flipped. FSU was literally destroying us with 4 minutes left in the first half and then we proceed to dominate the rest of the game.

Must have found whatever brand of Gatorade the Wolf Pack was drinking in the fourth quarter last night.

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Comparisons are full of holes for obvious reasons.  Kellen was a savant mentally and had the best OL we've ever had and the best RB's.  He redshirted, etc.   Stop it John Patrick.  They are different saviors. 

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

Just hope Ojukwu isn’t gonzo for the year at RT.

That didn’t look good. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, TheDoggFather said:

FSU board on fire...LMAO...talking about organizing a march and protest outside the president and AD's houses.

Get a grip people, it's just a fcking game...

Haha! Wow... and here I thought my calling for DeBoer to be left in Minnesota last year was bad.

Meanwhile, over on the Barkboard, Lu is pouting because the Briles kid's team lost to Boise. 

19 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

FSU board on fire...LMAO...talking about organizing a march and protest outside the president and AD's houses.

Get a grip people, it's just a fcking game...

Fans are so fickle. They were whooping it up in the first half. It was just the opposite for Boise fans. Although even in the first half I was impressed by our offense. It’s always fun making P5 teams eat humble pie. 

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Haha! Wow... and here I thought my calling for DeBoer to be left in Minnesota last year was bad.

Meanwhile, over on the Barkboard, Lu is pouting because Briles' kids team lost to Boise. 

Briles offense killed the FSU D. Watch for the team to split in half like we did.

You can't go 3and out in 10 seconds and expect the D to keep holding the rope.