Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanhood

The MW is good again this year

26 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Honestly hope Fresno and Boise both win tomorrow. If the Pokes can somehow pull off a miracle against Mizzou on top of it all, I'll be happier than a pig in shit.

Just one win and we should be over the moon. All three? I +++++ing love week one.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

If so, throw him a bone - he’ll need a sex coach as well. 

Polian would be perfect, we’ve all seen how much sausage that man can take to the mouth.  

Why stop there? If all three win, I'll "work the phones" (not unlike ex-Fresno State AD Scott Johnson) and get Mug a weekend at a brothel with Lamar Odom as his host. A good time will be had by all.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Just one win and we should be over the moon. All three? I +++++ing love week one.

Your guys' win tonight was nuts. +++++ing righteous. I love it. I'm so glad the season is back in swing.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Why stop there? If all three win, I'll "work the phones" (not unlike ex-Fresno State AD Scott Johnson) and get Mug a weekend at a brothel with Lamar Odom as his host. A good time will be had by all.

You want to kill our fearless leader?  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You want to kill our fearless leader?  

Of course not. Mug is up there with Bill Walton as a national treasure. Besides, Lamar Odom's not dead. Mug would live. He might not remember much of the weekend, but he'd live.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Lamar Odom's not dead. Mug would live. He might not remember much of the weekend, but he'd live.

I dunna man.  Odom is just neigh 7 feet and 250 with a very high tolerance to drugs and reckless destruction of the vaginas of professional company.

11 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Utah State is a dark horse, they’ve pumped a lot of money into the program and it’s showing.  

CSU is pure shit as usual, fire Bobo. 

Nevada had a great win at home vs a terrible B1G team, still a great staple of the year.  

I think Purdue will end up as a bowl team and they won't be terrible.  I stopped watching the game for a little bit, so I didn't see most of the 3rd quarter, but I feel like part of their issue was a young team falling apart on the road in their first game.  I don't know if Nevada switched up their D or started to double cover Moore, but they shut him down the 2nd half.  Did Purdue go away from him?  Pretty bizarre game for Purdue.  

43 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I dunna man.  Odom is just neigh 7 feet and 250 with a very high tolerance to drugs and reckless destruction of the vaginas of professional company.

Mug's a 24 hour party person.  He'd be fine. 

Meanwhile, our "P6" superiors managed to get boat raced in their two games against actual power conference teams tonight by a combined score of 77-7. Hopefully we can win more P5 games than those ass clowns this year to make their stupid slogan seem even more ridiculous.

1 hour ago, SJ PRIDE said:

We can be good at the top, but the bottom is same ole same ole.

The season is still really early but it wasn’t that long ago when our bottom teams were losing to FCS teams.  If we can avoid that this season that’s an improvement.

5 hours ago, SJ PRIDE said:

?  CSU has lost against the media last place Pac12 team.  That means they lost against a team that likely won't qualify for a bowl game.  Utah State struggled against Wake?  Jordan Love for Heisman... are we really doing this?  Nevada was impressive!  We can be good at the top, but the bottom is same ole same ole.

Look at San Jose fan feeling all froggy. Congrats on being 1-0. Keep it up

2 hours ago, rudolro said:

Look at San Jose fan feeling all froggy. Congrats on being 1-0. Keep it up

Just saying it's too early to declare the conference improved.  Today is a better gauge.  Would be really great if both Boise and Fresno can get wins.

7 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Meanwhile, our "P6" superiors managed to get boat raced in their two games against actual power conference teams tonight by a combined score of 77-7. Hopefully we can win more P5 games than those ass clowns this year to make their stupid slogan seem even more ridiculous.

But what were the ratings?  We’ve been told that’s what makes college football so great. 

9 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Hopefully SJSU and Wyoming both beat Tulsa while hopefully AF also tops Navy. That would look nice against the AAC.