Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

Fresno State @ USC. Game thread

2 minutes ago, toohandsome said:

Is reyna fckin crying? Lulz 

It’s cool to mock people when they are heartbroken and devastated when they poured out their heart and gave their all and failed so bad that it cost them the game. You’re cool mocking him  and you’re a “real man” because you suppress your emotions. You go real man, you be you. I just wanted to let you know that you’re cool.

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Tough break Fresno.   Don’t know if Reyna is the answer though.  

he's the best guy we have right now, i love the young talent but they ain't ready yet.

and frankly he's going to look a lot better against MWC-level defensive talent.  Those scampers will go for 30-40, not 10. 

We'll still win 9 games and the West and go to the Vegas Bowl (Boise will be in the access bowl).

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Good effort Fresno. It won’t help you feel any better, but this game coulda turned into a rout and your guys didn’t let that happen.

We have some stuff to work out, but we have Minnesota next week, bye, then Sac State as a tune up game before conference play. I feel good about this team. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

@Joe from WY me with that pick...oh my god what GIF by WWE

Maybe you’ll spring for a happy ending at a spa or something :lol:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Ugh. I stayed up until 230am just to watch that shit. 

Chill Retro, the Dogs played hard and Tedford will have them regrouped by next week. We get the Trojans 2 more times. I'm sure we can knock them out next time. Have a good night. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

you get a massage from a large hairy uzbekistanian man in a dingy parlor 

I’ll just close my eyes and imagine it’s @Joe from WY’s mom. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, ridgeview2 said:

Chill Retro, the Dogs played hard and Tedford will have them regrouped by next week. We get the Trojans 2 more times. I'm sure we can knock them out next time. Have a good night. 

They played sloppy, and that was ultimately the difference in the game. I'm not "unchill", I'm just sad that we could have been in a position to win, but sloppy play and bad decision making cost us that chance. 

Also, Fuller shouldn't be allowed to kick the ball off anymore, period. His inability to even reach 5 yards deep into the endzone is what led to the difference in the game --- the kick return TD.

Just now, retrofade said:

They played sloppy, and that was ultimately the difference in the game. I'm not "unchill", I'm just sad that we could have been in a position to win, but sloppy play and bad decision making cost us that chance. 

Also, Fuller shouldn't be allowed to kick the ball off anymore, period. His inability to even reach 5 yards deep into the endzone is what led to the difference in the game --- the kick return TD.

yeah, dude has no leg power.   Have the placekicker do those, he's got some leg.

we'll be fine, it just kinda sucks to be given that hope injection and then have it yanked away.

oh well, i'm gonna go watch kamen rider.

18 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Fire Helton!  That was a risky decision and was incompentent execution!  

Take advantage Fresno!

In all fairness, I think Ed Orgeron would have gone for it too. He certainly would have drawn up a better play.

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’ll just close my eyes and imagine it’s @Joe from WY’s mom. 

I was going to say that I'm still high from Boise State's  & Wyoming's wins, that I would almost offer to do it, with like 5 surgical gloves & 3 dish gloves on, after all you are a UNR fan, but then you would probably just throw me down the stairs afterwards.... 

down in a hole.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

yeah, dude has no leg power.   Have the placekicker do those, he's got some leg.

we'll be fine, it just kinda sucks to be given that hope injection and then have it yanked away.

oh well, i'm gonna go watch kamen rider.

The PK hit the Allstate hands from 45, he has plenty of leg. Fuller was the hero on the blue, so we have to find a spot for him, IMHO

12 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

It’s cool to mock people when they are heartbroken and devastated when they poured out their heart and gave their all and failed so bad that it cost them the game. You’re cool mocking him  and you’re a “real man” because you suppress your emotions. You go real man, you be you. I just wanted to let you know that you’re cool.

Sounds like you have a lot of suppressed emotions. Lets talk about it 

1 minute ago, fearthefumanchu said:

The PK hit the Allstate hands from 45, he has plenty of leg. Fuller was the hero on the blue, so we have to find a spot for him, IMHO

well that and his little brother Cade is the best punting prospect i've ever seen and you don't want him leaving if you can help it.

2 minutes ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Then let him be a holder, but we shouldn't be putting the team in a position to lose because "he deserves a spot" because of something that happened last year.

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Did he even reach the end zone?  Serious question. He was awful.  We should have started kicking out of bounds. Every kickoff was coming out to the 35 at least, and every one looked like they might take it all the way