Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Northern Colorado at San Jose State

4 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

That should do it. I still think we can beat New Mexico.

I know it's crazy, but I think a similar season to 2011 is possible. It's also possible we don't win another game and they take the jackhammer to the program instead of that turf on the east side the minute Fresno wins 100-0.

We'll see.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I know it's crazy, but I think a similar season to 2011 is possible. It's also possible we don't win another game and they take the jackhammer to the program instead of that turf on the east side the minute Fresno wins 100-0.

We'll see.

We were 5-7 in 2011. No way will that happen with Brennan at the helm. 3-9...maybe. 

Just now, crixus said:

We were 5-7 in 2011. No way will that happen with Brennan at the helm. 3-8...maybe. 

I felt the same way going into the NMSU game that year than you and I both feel this year. I reasonably thought that 5 wins was impossible that year too after 2010. I am not saying it's not crazy. I am saying I think it's possible. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Osuna DQ'd for a high hit. 

So even when we win the game, we lose one of our best defensive players for the next game.

The lack of discipline on this team is more than a little concerning. I hope they focus on this in the coming weeks. 

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

I felt the same way going into the NMSU game that year than you and I both feel this year. I reasonably thought that 5 wins was impossible that year too after 2010. I am not saying it's not crazy. I am saying I think it's possible. 

I corrected it to 3-9 before you responded, but corrections don't show up on this board right away. It takes awhile for some unknown reason. Oh well, we won tonight. Let's enjoy it for now!

SJSU victory!!!

We want Clemson!!! Clap! clap! clap!

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

0E4DE49A-6955-4405-818A-F39A03FF7F1F.png

You can't help yourself. It's a compulsion. Do yourself a favor and go away. You'll feel better about yourself. I promise.

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

So even when we win the game, we lose our best defensive player for the next game.

The lack of discipline on this team is more than a little concerning. I hope they focus on this in the coming weeks. 

Brennan acts like a high school cheerleader on the sideline. That rah rah stuff might work with Tuite, but it doesn't work in college football or every other coach would act that way.

2 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

SJSU victory!!!

Too much to drink tonight. :D Sleep well. 

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

You can't help yourself. It's a compulsion. Do yourself a favor and go away. You'll feel better about yourself. I promise.

What’s that Princess?