Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The delusion inside Cult45 is real

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

are you done yet? I said you could get up.

3 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Idk... is there any more room in that incel piehole for me to stuff more giz inside?

This foreplay is getting me hard. Hawwt

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/29/2019 at 12:39 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Fun thing is a lot of his fans are Jesus lovers too !!! :blink::rock:

For decades my opinion of evangelicals was that they were simply naive. However, my opinion is now that they are simply hypocrites. It's too bad the countries of the world can't band together and purchase a large island to which the 80% or so of us who aren't such hypocrites could send evangelicals, fundamentalist Muslims, ultra-orthodox Jews and similar people stuck in the 1950s and let them try to govern themselves.

As to Kayleigh Whozit, she's about as smart as a flattened tack.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

For decades my opinion of evangelicals was that they were simply naive. However, my opinion is now that they are simply hypocrites. It's too bad the countries of the world can't band together and purchase a large island to which the 80% or so of us who aren't such hypocrites could send evangelicals, fundamentalist Muslims, ultra-orthodox Jews and similar people stuck in the 1950s and let them try to govern themselves.

As to Kayleigh Whozit, she's about as smart as a flattened tack.

I've found a good % of holy rollers (generally the Christians) pretty much don't practice what they preach & get preached 

I can live without religion just fine !! 

17 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

I've found a good % of holy rollers (generally the Christians) pretty much don't practice what they preach & get preached 

I can live without religion just fine !! 

I was raised a Baptist and if any religion is more hypocritical than that, I'll be damned if I've seen it. Granted there are some great people who are staunch Baptists. My mother, may she RIP, and ML King were Baptists and Jimmy Carter still is one. However, from my experience about half of the flock are patently hypocritical, racist and unethical even assuming they aren't outright immoral and I'll bet more southern slave owners were Baptists than they were any other religion. Hell, David Duke used to proclaim himself to be an "evangelical Baptist" and I'm sure a big percentage of Trump's base are Baptists. But they're all God-fearin' "Patriots" (improper capitalization intended) and that's what matters.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I was raised a Baptist and if any religion is more hypocritical than that, I'll be damned if I've seen it. Granted there are some great people who are staunch Baptists. My mother, may she RIP, and ML King were Baptists and Jimmy Carter still is one. However, from my expertise about half of the flock are patently hypocritical, racist and unethical even assuming they aren't outright immoral and I'll bet more southern slave owners were Baptists than they were any other religion. Hell, David Duke used to proclaim himself to be an "evangelical Baptist" and I'm sure a big percentage of Trump's base are Baptists. But they're all God-fearin' Patriots (improper capitalization intended) and that's what matters.

My grandmother on my dad's side was a Baptist I believe (Missouri - so potential southern baptist) 

There's some christian sects that are pretty wacky IMO & Baptists have a good claim to being a leader of weirdness 

I think I was baptised Presbyterian back in the day when getting the spawn baptised was more of a thing .........but as far as I know, I've never attended a Presbyterian service or church?! :shrug: 

The extent of my religious depth was going to Sunday school for some months back when I was 5 or 6 (1965-66) and playing for a church team after my high school basketball seasons ended.....to play they wanted me to attend so I sucked it up for 3 or 4 weeks and sat thru the propaganda and when the season ended I was done - not even sure what denomination that church was, but think it might have been a middle of the road christian thing.

Used to avail ourselves of an LDS church which had a basketball court inside back in my middle HS days.......we'd go in and play, but no one ever asked us anything or why we were there....wasn't a regular thing, just an empty court we went to 3 or 4 times 

I don't have the patience or desire to sit thru any weekly service and listen to blah blah blah & then ignore it for the next 6.5 days 

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

This foreplay is getting me hard. Hawwt

It is only by enlarging the scope of one’s tastes and one’s fantasies, by sacrificing everything to pleasure, that the unfortunate individual called Man, thrown despite himself into this sad world, can succeed in gathering a few roses among life’s thorns.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Used to avail ourselves of an LSD church which had a basketball court inside back in my middle HS days.......we'd go in and play, but no one ever asked us anything or why we were there....wasn't a regular thing, just an empty court we went to 3 or 4 times 

Damn, that must have been a trip.....