Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Weber State @ SDSU Game Thread And Stream

Rocky looking extra geriatric this game--might be time for him to hang it up soon. 

A win is a win, I hope this game motivates the bookies to give the Aztecs a few more points vs. UCLA--- Def gonna fire up on SUDS for that game--UCLA suuucks. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

I guess with a 6 run lead you guys didn’t need to bring in your closer?  I love seeing a complete game shut out by a starter. 

But for real, how do you judge this one? Gotta be concerned that no TD was scored, but a shut out is a shut out. 

Handing off out of the shotgun works about as well as handing off under center.

I'm not sure I have the mental strength to watch another season of this.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

7 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

I'm thinking SDSU only beats SJSU this year. Defense is gonna be hella tired. 

It'll probably be another close game tbh. Last year the MW Wire predicted that we were gonna get blown out, but for some reason we lost by 3 points.

Nothing wrong with SDSU's defense or its special teams. However, at least one game in, this year's offense is worse than last year's and coming in that was inconceivable.

I'll ask the same question I asked toward the end of 2018. How frustrating must it be for Aztec defenders to have to stand on the sidelines and watch the steaming pile of crap that is their offensive counterpart?

Boom goes the dynamite.

It’s only one game.  Our normal m.o. is to start slow and end strong.  Last year was an aberration - we won a bunch of early games, but then collapsed.  Yeah, I wanted to see more offense, but we got the win.  Move on.  Get better.  Beat UCLA.  Go Aztecs!

33 minutes ago, GoCoAztec said:

Told ya so

Go Aztecs!

Tell me next week's winning lotto numbers!!