Sign in to follow this  
thespywhozaggedme

Boise/Florida State game moved to 10am MT start due to hurricane Dorian

5 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Dan Hicken is a TV sports anchor in Jacksonville.

I'd love it if they moved it to Tallahassee. 

They keep pushing back landfall. Now it might be early afternoon on Monday before the eyewall hits land, and the National Weather Service/European Model is projecting that central Florida is more likely than Jacksonville.

I think this bodes well for a game Saturday night, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

21 minutes ago, CV147 said:

They keep pushing back landfall. Now it might be early afternoon on Monday before the eyewall hits land, and the National Weather Service/European Model is projecting that central Florida is more likely than Jacksonville.

I think this bodes well for a game Saturday night, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Both schools are talking and saying the game will be played barring a big change. It still could be moved both location and time. 

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Feck, feck, feck!!! I don't fly in until late Friday night. 

Then you better start driving soon. 

image.thumb.png.95deacecb1c60692fd7f246b0d2ace86.png

• Like 1

I wonder if the declared state of emergency will forcecthem to be overly cautious and cancel the game . I sure hope not. The Broncos are supposed to fly out tomorrow so obviously decision will be made tomorrow morning. It’s going to kill me all night not knowing.

1 hour ago, BroncoOrange said:

According to he latest forecast it would not hit Jacksonville until Monday evening.

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/hurricane-dorian-a-huge-threat-for-florida-0

And evacuations start 48 hours before that. So the night game won’t work, but Friday night would or making it a noon kick off would.

24 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

And evacuations start 48 hours before that. So the night game won’t work, but Friday night would or making it a noon kick off would.

Tell us about your source who works at the stadium again.  What’s his opinion?

I don't care where it's played, if this game doesn’t actually go down, I'm going to seriously lose it!!

Seriously, has any team EVER had back-to-back games called due to inclement weather? 

I'll tell you this, I've got very positive feelings telling me the game shall be played!

Soo, keep it under your hat!

rs-140935-20140708-seinfeld11-x1800-1404

This storm is moving really slow (13 mph), and the landfall time keeps getting pushed back.

If it were to make landfall in the Jacksonville area it might not be until early Tuesday morning now.

084434_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

7 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Tell us about your source who works at the stadium again.  What’s his opinion?

Who told you that it was “my source”? I literally said that it was from another board when I posted it. I never claimed it was “my source”. Why would you lie about that? You must be a liberal.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 3

55 minutes ago, CV147 said:

This storm is moving really slow (13 mph), and the landfall time keeps getting pushed back.

If it were to make landfall in the Jacksonville area it might not be until early Tuesday morning now.

Projected track continues to edge further south as well. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

A Noles fan is at the Doak stadium and they are painting numbers on the field and said people are running around like a game was going to be played there. 

1 hour ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Who told you that it was “my source”? I literally said that it was from another board when I posted it. I never claimed it was “my source”. Why would you lie about that? You must be a liberal.

Leave us liberals out of this. This is the sports board by the way ... no politics please.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Everyone should have a good two days to evacuate even if the game time is kept. I'm guessing they have something figured out and the game will be played.