Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thespywhozaggedme

Boise/Florida State game moved to 10am MT start due to hurricane Dorian

Well, it's 8 o'clock in Boise, Idaho, airplane pilot take us to the show!!!  

Oops, my bad.  I think it is just B.J. leaving.  I saw the blue engine and thought we hard charted the Boise State Horizon air plane.

down in a hole.jpg

news is saying this storm could escalate to a category 4 when it hits Florida. 

Honestly, its going to become too expensive to insurance property near the southeastern coast in the foreseeable future, if that hasn't happened already?

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

12 p.m. Eastern. I wonder what that will do to the televised broadcast. It was originally scheduled to be on ESPN, but at noon they're showing South Alabama at Nebraska.

On ESPN2 they're broadcasting the U.S. Open.

1 minute ago, CV147 said:

12 p.m. Eastern. I wonder what that will do to the televised broadcast. It was originally scheduled to be on ESPN, but at noon they're showing South Alabama at Nebraska.

On ESPN2 they're broadcasting the U.S. Open.

Ocho baby!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

So I was right about where the game is....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

Well, it's 8 o'clock in Boise, Idaho, airplane pilot take us to the show!!!  

Oops, my bad.  I think it is just B.J. leaving.  I saw the blue engine and thought we hard charted the Boise State Horizon air plane.

You thought BSU was chartering a 76-passenger, turbo-prop regional aircraft with an 1,100-nautical mile range to take it’s football team 2,000 miles across the country for one of its biggest regular season games in recent history?

(The “Southwest” on the winglet should’ve given it away)

They could either televise it on ESPNEWS or bump Ole Miss/Memphis from ABC or Miss St/ULaLa from ESPNU.  

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 minutes ago, RSF said:

They could either televise it on ESPNEWS or bump Ole Miss/Memphis from ABC or Miss St/ULaLa from ESPNU.  

ESPNEWS is the one ESPN I don't have. That would suck ass. They should bump the South Alabama at Nebraska game.

Just now, CV147 said:

ESPNEWS is the one ESPN I don't have. That would suck ass. They should bump the South Alabama at Nebraska game.

Not possible.  Big 10 contract prohibits B10 games from being on ESPNEWS.