Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State Stadium Project Update

7 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Getting close to 3 months since the season ended.  Must be close to finishing, no? 

2023 my friend. If you hadn’t run off and hid from this site during and after your school’s crap season you’d be up to speed. Thank you for your concern, though. 

Champ Logo.jpg

16 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

2023 my friend. If you hadn’t run off and hid from this site during and after your school’s crap season you’d be up to speed. Thank you for your concern, though. 

So about 4 years total?  Billion dollar stadiums get built in half the time. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

19 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

So about 4 years total?  Billion dollar stadiums get built in half the time. 

Have they even got the plans and architect for the new structure?  I don't think that was finalized before they tore everything down. Not sure if the money is there yet either.  

4 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Have they even got the plans and architect for the new structure?  I don't think that was finalized before they tore everything down. Not sure if the money is there yet either.  

Design and Build firm has recently been selected...…………..

1 hour ago, Mike Morgan said:

Jesus. How many times is this shaky timeline of progress going to change? What kind of Mickey Mouse operation are your skirts running? 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Thanks to Georgia and 'SC, plenty of dough now to put up wall-sized posters of Brandi Chastain and Chris Wondolowski in the soccer portion of the complex.  We got out-ray-jus water color plans coming online soon, too...

I believe the Roman Colisseum took 3 years, but Imperial zoning laws were a lot looser...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

28 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

They have to build the handball, cyber sports, equestrian, and thumb wrestling venues first. Football is last in San Jose. Judging by the stands they don't realize they have a basketball team so I doubt that's ever getting fixed.

Quidditch comes first

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

2 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

I can’t wait till you come on here to tell us it’s now gonna be 2025. 
So 3 more years of a grass berm?  Lol