Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Missouri at Wyoming

2 hours ago, hawkeyelobo said:

You fooking always lose P5 OOC games and you play in a 24k seat pussy stadium. +++++ you

Of all fan bases in the conf, you f***s have no reason at all to be mouthing off and you know it. So what if I didn’t agree with rushing the gd field? Doesn’t take away that was a helluva win and I’m happy for the pokes.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

9 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

Of all fan bases in the conf, you f***s have no reason at all to be mouthing off and you know it. So what if I didn’t agree with rushing the gd field? Doesn’t take away that was a helluva win and I’m happy for the pokes.

Hey I think Wake Forest is scoring again.

3 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

That’s uhh....nm 

Not a tiger I realize.  Best pic I could seem to find.  Internet has been letting me down lately.

12 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Just saying- War Memorial was looking pretty good on tv too! Looked packed and like a great college football atmosphere!

Ticket office was pretty savvy. They pulled a reverse SDSU and made sure the east side, facing the cameras, was plumb full. West side had some space to fill.

Thanks Wyoming my visit was great I got to meet so damn fine folks, enjoyed the game in a fun festive stadium. Wyoming fans are just  top  level they travel and cheer like hell for their pokes. Like them I stood and cheered my lungs out at the last drive by Missouri. Even the beer was ice cold. I will come back every year for one game.