Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Racism is alive and well in America... just a mere 20 miles away from me

2 hours ago, alum93 said:

How embarrassing for the community that these guys feel it's acceptable to wear the costumes in public and show their faces.  Talk about sheer stupidity.  We just have to work as a society to continue to shame them and make it known these are not the values we share.  Pointy hats, white robes, and the confederate flag.  LOL.  

Makes you wonder how friends and family feel after seeing this. If they even have friends outside their little social club.

16 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

"Press 1 for Earl. Press 2 for his cousin Daryl. Press 3 for his other cousin Daryl."

Do you think they all go around playing "Let's see what's hiding under the robes"?

I never understood the whole beloved-ness of the Klan by those who hold them in high esteem. It's like a bunch of idiots running around with white dunce caps and shouting about a bunch of bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Do you think they all go around playing "Let's see what's hiding under the robes"?

I never understood the whole beloved-ness of the Klan by those who hold them in high esteem. It's like a bunch of idiots running around with white dunce caps and shouting about a bunch of bullshit. 

Yeah but you forgot about the tasty s'mores they make during their weekly cross burnings. It's hard to pass up on free s'mores.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

28 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Makes you wonder how friends and family feel after seeing this. If they even have friends outside their little social club.

Without turning this into a political thread,  there are way more angry white males that feel the country has left them behind for whatever reason than i ever thought.  When you travel or work in different areas,  you run into many people that have a different way of thinking.  I talked with quite a few in my Michigan days.  Some even had good paying jobs, but were still extremely bitter about the direction of the community around them, the state, the country, you name it.   Yes, these hate groups have always been around.  We just need to make sure and shame them every time they poke their heads out, whether it's a dozen or so in this case or however many were in Charlottesville.  Heck, at least make them cover their faces with the dunce cap.  This is why the rhetoric on immigration and race, and how it is discussed on whatever platform, is so important.  We can't give them more reason to hate and feed their anger.  Well, we can, but we shouldn't.  

2 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I think I found @Orange on the Interwebz. Sounds like he's living in Berkeley now. 

69237365_950306761972137_763823183705931

Does that guy work at Burgerville? If so, we may have a winner.

5 minutes ago, alum93 said:

And i bet it gets the troops as fired up as ever.  Checks multiple trigger points for that crowd.

It's one of the more tiring things about being liberal.  To the deplorables, we all just HAVE to be blue-haired SJW vegans who can't please our wives.

Or, you know....people with empathy.

On 8/25/2019 at 9:19 AM, retrofade said:

They're even using Trump's campaign slogan on their banner... but please tell me more about how Trump's rhetoric isn't emboldening racists.

Typical retro being so scared of a group of loser nobody's that never do anything but pose with their scary outfits like they always have in recent decades. I'd be much more concerned about crazy people on the left that will attack you, sucker punch you just for wearing a pro-Trump hat. Or the people that show up at lawmakers houses threatening to kill them, their kids and pets, and the cops don't do anything about it. This also included members of the media such as Tucker Carlson that have had the same type of people show up at his house.  

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I think I found @Orange on the Interwebz. Sounds like he's living in Berkeley now. 

69237365_950306761972137_763823183705931

Not only that, this mega-loser above has to be a Keith Olbermann fan because he's preached that the same kind of felony assault on white supremacists is a must as he stated on Bill Mahr's shit-show. It's important to note that former labor secretary and current DNC chairman, Tom Perez, agreed with Olbermann on that same show and supports felony assault on these people. What a great party. 

Of course, I think most people feel that these losers deserve getting punched in the face, but then their mature side of 'civility' and 'support of law & order' kicks in and will denounce such actions. 

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

This post is peak stupidity.

Par for the course with you though.

Thank you for making my point. You liberal fools still don't see the massive damage you've done to urban black families and black people in general. You guys have been throwing money at the problem for decades and can't make any progress at all. Elijah Cummings in Baltimore is a classic example of this. He's a liberal politician that 'really cares' yet doesn't improve anything and has even made some things worse. 

That is the peak stupidity for liberals, and it's well documented. 

kat.jpg