Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rudolro

Popeyes VS Chick-fil-A

Who ya got?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Popeyes
    • Chick-fil-A

18 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I had the Popeyes Chicken sandwich the other day. It was so damn good I went back 2 days later and they were sold out. So much better than Chick-fil-A. Oh and it's only $3.99

I saw a post this morning that some guy had a Popeyes chicken sandwich in the wrapper that he was selling for $20 here in Vegas cause they’re all sold out here, too. 

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

I saw a post this morning that some guy had a Popeyes chicken sandwich in the wrapper that he was selling for $20 here in Vegas cause they’re all sold out here, too. 

LOL. Someone probably bought it too.

2 minutes ago, mysfit said:

I'm really trying here to be more conscious of my consumerism.

But if you must, Panera.

That's not a guilty pleasure. That's stuff food eats 😂 you have to have some type of thing you eat that's not good for you. Like IDK fry sauce on your fries.

Just now, rudolro said:

That's not a guilty pleasure. That's stuff food eats 😂

Hey now they have meat.

Like, you know. Chicken.

Of course non meat protein is better for the environment and better for people.....in moderation.

One of the Final Five..........

1 minute ago, mysfit said:

Hey now they have meat.

Like, you know. Chicken.

Of course non meat protein is better for the environment and better for people.....in moderation.

I swear to good if I find out that you're turning your cats vegan I'm turning you into CPS (Cat Protection Services)

Can’t eat either cause of my surgery.  :shrug:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I swear to good if I find out that you're turning your cats vegan I'm turning you into CPS (Cat Protection Services)

Nooooo

Cats are obligate carnivores.  But Nefritiri is allergic to fish so no fish. 

One of the Final Five..........

2 hours ago, mysfit said:

Nooooo

Cats are obligate carnivores.  But Nefritiri is allergic to fish so no fish. 

One of my cats will only eat dry food.  Won’t eat wet food, treats, nothing. It’s strictly dry food for her. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

One of my cats will only eat dry foot.  Won’t eat wet food, treats, nothing. It’s strictly dry food for her. 

Good for her. I've had two cats that ate only dry food (Purina) and the occasional donut if left out. They both lived over 20 years. 

4 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Good for her. I've had two cats that ate only dry food (Purina) and the occasional donut if left out. They both lived over 20 years. 

She will lick a pan if I don’t clean it right away.