Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

There’s football tomorrow

Recommended Posts

That is all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though I dont expect Florida - Miami to be a pretty game, I'm still unbelievably pumped for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are y'all cookin?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday, August 24 (pacific times)

Villanova at Colgate (FCS) | 9 am | CBSSN
Youngstown State at Samford (FCS) | 12 p.m. | ESPN
Miami vs. No. 8 Florida (Orlando, FL) | 4 p.m. ET | ESPN
Arizona at Hawaii | 7:30 p.m. | CBSSN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really couldn't go another week.  Work is awful when you don't have football to look forward to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UH is going to Roll! Suuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeiiii pig!

BTW Polla Asada is one of my Favorites!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be in Orlando tomorrow night for all the shenanigans. Hope the last person out of Gainesville turns the lights off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

What are y'all cookin?! 

New York strips, wiskey, and some St. Pauli Girls..

20160913162208214201.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I'll be in Orlando tomorrow night for all the shenanigans. Hope the last person out of Gainesville turns the lights off.

You will get to see two of the most obnoxious fan bases in the country. The Gators being much worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

You will get to see two of the most obnoxious fan bases in the country. The Gators being much worse.

Oh snap!  Gauntlet is thrown.

 

And yes, Miami fans are god awful.  I felt like we needed to spray the sidewalks off once they left Chapel Hill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mugtang said:

That is all

Thank you sweet baby Jesus.  

I'm starting to get caught up in the vortex of OT forum hell!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10AM till past midnight in Mountain Time Zone by my calculation.  Barely enough breaks for beer runs and checking the Traeger, but I'll get through it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it is actually a pretty big game. We needs all the Big-5 wins we can get. Would be huge for Hawaii to start the MW off on the right foot with a W over AZ>.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Thank you sweet baby Jesus.  

I'm starting to get caught up in the vortex of OT forum hell!!!!!!

Next week that place won’t be nearly as active as sports comes back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be checking the scoreboard.  Don’t have CBS SN. Only OTA and streaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

I’ll be checking the scoreboard.  Don’t have CBS SN. Only OTA and streaming.

We'll get you a stream, bro...

You can always check reddit and others for NFL/NCAA games...

tenor.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

10AM till past midnight in Mountain Time Zone by my calculation.  Barely enough breaks for beer runs and checking the Traeger, but I'll get through it.

Wow, a Traeger!? What’s your specialty? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×