Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Totally not a cult...

You can watch the video here...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/21/wayne_allyn_root_trump_the_greatest_president_for_israel_jews_love_him_like_he_is_the_king_of_israel.html

and the full quote...

I happen to be Jewish by birth and 75% of all Jews vote Democrat, and they don't like Trump. This is the greatest president for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world. Not just in America, Trump is the best president for Israel in the history of the world. And the Jewish people love him like he is the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God. In America, American Jews don't like him. They don't even know what they're doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense. But that's okay. He keeps doing what he's doing. He's good for all of us. Good for Jews, good for blacks, good for gays. He is good for everyone in America who wants a job

The dude literally just compared Trump to God.

come on wtf GIF

Wayne Allyn Root is an alt-right nut jobber who has been writing columns in the LVRJ. He is the primary reason I won't ever pay money to that rag (the secondary reason being it is owned by Sheldon Adelson).

During the police response to October 1, this idiot was tweeting out false rumors of shooters all over the Strip, further adding to the public panic and causing a really thin police force to pursue false leads. Sure he wasn't the only one doing it, but he was the highest profile one and his tweets got a much larger audience. He never once apologized for it either. The guy is scum.

3 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

Wayne Allyn Root is an alt-right nut jobber who has been writing columns in the LVRJ. He is the primary reason I won't ever pay money to that rag (the secondary reason being it is owned by Sheldon Adelson).

During the police response to October 1, this idiot was tweeting out false rumors of shooters all over the Strip, further adding to the public panic and causing a really thin police force to pursue false leads. Sure he wasn't the only one doing it, but he was the highest profile one and his tweets got a much larger audience. He never once apologized for it either. The guy is scum.

I was gonna say who is Wayne Allyn Root and why is he an example of anything? Thanks for the background.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

The left-leaning LV Sun is equally as bad. The goal is to try and out-partisan the other...

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

The left-leaning LV Sun is equally as bad. The goal is to try and out-partisan the other...

When did the LV Sun claim Obama was akin to King David?

47 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I was gonna say who is Wayne Allyn Root and why is he an example of anything? Thanks for the background.

Messianic enough for you yet? :P

4 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Let's all remember mr root was the VP candidate for the glorious libertarian party in 08.

"Boooooooo Driver's Licenses!!!!  Gary Johnson is Stalin!!!!"

15 hours ago, retrofade said:

You can watch the video here...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/21/wayne_allyn_root_trump_the_greatest_president_for_israel_jews_love_him_like_he_is_the_king_of_israel.html

and the full quote...

The dude literally just compared Trump to God.

come on wtf GIF

'dafuq did I just read???

Trump obviously has a big ego, but there’s no question at all that he posts this over the top stuff to get back at the people that were wrongly calling him anti-Semitic. By the way, Alan Dershowitz stated that what Trump said was not anti-Semitic for the same reasons I posted to Mug yesterday. 

Anyway, to sum it up, Trump is trolling all the TDS folks, and there’s plenty here. 

kat.jpg

16 hours ago, Orange said:

When did the LV Sun claim Obama was akin to King David?

Idolization and worship of politicians is mind baffling strange but it’s nothing new. It wasn’t that long ago Newsweek’s editor claimed that Obama was a god. Whether it be this Wayne Allyn Root nutter or anyone else, placing a scumbag politician at the level of a king or a god is sick and demented. And @retrofade is right by comparing that sort of shit to cultism.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

He’s obviously trolling your ass really hard. 😂😂😂👍

Did you get one of these set up in your house yet Convert?

trump2.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg