Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Bay Area liberals don't care about the poor or homeless

39 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

A bunch of money spent on the Rolling Stones concert last night.  That money could have helped people in need.  

You're paying for an internet connection instead of caring about the homeless you psychopath

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

You're paying for an internet connection instead of caring about the homeless you psychopath

You took the bait faster than a Wisconsin walleye, congrats.  The homeless have internet too via their ObamaPhone.  Plus, conservative generally don't give a rats ass how much other people have nor how they spend their money, I though I should change that.   

110926run_defense710.jpg

3 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

You took the bait faster than a Wisconsin walleye, congrats.  The homeless have internet too via their ObamaPhone.  Plus, conservative generally don't give a rats ass how much other people have nor how they spend their money, I though I should change that.   

Oh buddy, you're hilarious. Conservatives don't want you to spend money on marijuana or alcohol or prostitutes or electric cars or chinese goods or vacations or political donations or unionization. You just don't notice.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

11 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Oh buddy, you're hilarious. Conservatives don't want you to spend money on marijuana or alcohol or prostitutes or electric cars or chinese goods or vacations or political donations or unionization. You just don't notice.

Chill out, you are taking this message board way too serious.  I haven't reminded you in a long time, unlike you, I see internet boards as primarily entertainment.  Please refer to my moniker one more time, any cannonballs that hit something are purely coincidental.

Your list is hilarious, only #1 & #3 have any potential merit.  Conservatives have no problem with people spending their own money on the others as long as it is not forced.    

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Wait....I'm a hypocrite if I go on vacation?  Damn!