Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Las Vegas shooter weapons arsenal

I'm sorry, but who the +++++ needs this kind of arsenal? 

Guns found inside Mandalay Bay rooms 32-135 and 32-134:

• Colt M4 Carbine AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. Front sight only.
  • Noveske N4 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 40 round magazine. EOTech optic.
  • LWRC M61C AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics. 
  • POF USA P-308 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine
  • Christensen Arms CA-15 AR-15 .223 Wylde with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics. 
  • POF USA P-15 P AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics. 
  • Colt Competition AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics. 
  • Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite .38 caliber revolver with 4 cartridges, 1 expended cartridge case. 
  • LWRC M61C  AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic. 
  • FNH FM15 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine. 
  • Daniel Defense DD5V1 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine. 
  • FNH FN15  AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic. 
  • POF USA P15 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic. 
  • Colt M4 Carbine AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. 
  • Daniel Defense M4A1 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic. 
  • LMT Def. 2000 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics. 
  • Daniel Defense DDM4V11 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip. No magazine. EOTech optic. 
  • Sig Sauer SIG716  AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, red dot optic and 25 round magazine. 
  • Daniel Defense DD5V1  AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod and scope. No magazine. 
  • FNH FN15  AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics. 
  • Ruger American .308 caliber bolt action rifle with scope. 
  • LMT LM308MWS AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod and red dot scope. No magazine. 
  • Ruger SR0762  AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine. 
  • LMT LM308MWS  AR-10 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.

Guns found inside Paddock's Mesquite home:

• Smith & Wesson SW99  9mm semi-automatic pistol. 
  • Smith & Wesson M&P9  9mm semi-automatic pistol. 
  • Glock 17  9mm semi-automatic pistol. 
  • Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump action shotgun. 
  • Sig Sauer 516  AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope. 
  • Arma-Lite SPRM001  AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope. 
  • Mossberg 590  12 gauge pump action shotgun. 
  • LWRC M61C-IC-A5  AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope. 
  • Mossberg 590 V0348193 12 gauge pump action shotgun. 
  • Mossberg 930 12 semi-automatic gauge shotgun. 
  • Arma-Lite SPRM001 AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle with a bipod and scope. 
  • Sig Sauer 516 2AR-15 .223/5.56 rifle, with a bipod. No sights or optics. 
  • Lantac LA-R15 Raven  AR-15 .223 Wylde rifle with a bipod and scope. 
  • Mossberg 590  12 gauge pump action shotgun. 
  • Arsenal Saiga 12  AK-47 style semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun. 
  • Arsenal Saiga 12 AK-47 style semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun. 
  • Beretta 92F  9mm semi-automatic pistol. 
  • FN 5.7  5.7mm semi-automatic pistol.

Guns found inside Paddock's Reno home:

• Smith & Wesson 340  .357 caliber revolver. 
  • Beretta Pietro 92A1  9mm semi-automatic pistol. 
  • Remington Arms 870 Tactical  12 gauge pump action shotgun. 
  • Mossberg 590  12 gauge pump action shotgun. 
  • Glock 17 Gen4  9mm semi-automatic pistol. 
  • Smith & Wesson M&P9  9mm semi-automatic pistol. 
  • Smith & Wesson M&P9  9mm semi-automatic pistol

https://www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/list-guns-and-evidence-from-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock

How am I supposed to defend myself when the communists invade? Or there’s a zombie apocalypse?  Or aliens attack?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The majority of American super gun owners fall into two categories.  Historical collectors, and preppers who feel guns and ammo would be valuable bartering material in a societal collapse.

No, they are not scary people about to commit mass murder.  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The majority of American super gun owners fall into two categories.  Historical collectors, and preppers who feel guns and ammo would be valuable bartering material in a societal collapse.

You know, except for the ones who are.

11 minutes ago, Orange said:

You know, except for the ones who are.

3% of Americans fall into the super owner category (more than 17 guns).  Roughly 9,810,000 people

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/20/gun-ownership-america-firearms-super-owners

The vast majority of mass shootings are not done by people who own more than 1 fire arm, let alone 17.

Math.

Read somewhere that it was $60,000+ worth of guns and ammo.  His Reno home seems normal for most gun owners.  Mesquite home is doomsday prepper hoarder situation.  Hotel room is just mass-murderer things.

He fired 1100+ rounds in ten minutes.  The reason for so many guns is because they become too hot too handle or misfire when firing a hundred rounds per minute. 

42 minutes ago, mugtang said:

How am I supposed to defend myself when the communists invade? Or there’s a zombie apocalypse?  Or aliens attack?

IN our Zombie Apocalypse commune, I'd totally hire you to run a smack chalk board or appropriate rations efficiently. @cosinama I'd invite because he'd bring his Mom and make me feel tougher. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I own four. I fall into "raised in a sparsely populated rural county and hunted a lot of different animals of varying sizes and shapes in order to not die of boredom." 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 minute ago, madmartigan said:

I own four. I fall into "raised in small rural county and hunted a lot of different animals of varying sizes and shapes in order to not die of boredom." 

You also grew up in Preston, AKA "Mormon South Central".  Stay strapped or get clapped.

I owned 7 at one point.  3 now.

You can only shoot one at a time, maybe two if you go all Rambo.  What's the big deal?

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

3% of Americans fall into the super owner category (more than 17 guns).  Roughly 9,810,000 people

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/20/gun-ownership-america-firearms-super-owners

The vast majority of mass shootings are not done by people who own more than 1 fire arm, let alone 17.

Math.

And the number of households that own guns is on the decline.  Yet mass shootings increase.  A minority of households own even 1 gun, much less more than 1.

This means those households with guns are statistically more likely to contain households with potential mass-shooters.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/despite-mass-shootings-number-of-households-owning-guns-is-on-the-decline/

Math.

Just now, Orange said:

And the number of households that own guns is on the decline.  Yet mass shootings increase.

This means those households with guns are statistically more likely to contain households with potential mass-shooters.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/despite-mass-shootings-number-of-households-owning-guns-is-on-the-decline/

Math.

Yeah, my statement is true, mass shootings occur by members of households with 1 or 0 guns at such a vastly higher amount than gun super owners.

Also LMAO at your link.  Yes we agree, there is 0 correlation between gun ownership and homicide by gun.  I have been saying this and providing .gov links sowing this for weeks now.  Glad you are finally on the same page.

30 minutes ago, Orange said:

And the number of households that own guns is on the decline.  Yet mass shootings increase.  A minority of households own even 1 gun, much less more than 1.

I blame Daryl from TWD. Well, him and Dwight Schrute.

walkingdead6.6.1.png?resize=696,391&ssl=

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Someone who’s planning on committing mass murder

Now, now. A guy never knows when he might be charged with arming the entirety of a well-regulated militia.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Don't forget a the "King of England" may decided to invades us at any time.