Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Northern Colorado at SJSU Predictions

4 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

We should crush unco. It’s the rest of the season I’m worried about.

If you guys don’t win by more than 20 I’d be concerned. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

We’re not a good team. My expectation is one fbs win this year. A loss or even a close win means we probably don’t even get that. Most fan bases can safely ignore these fcs games. I’ll be sweating this one out.

4 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I think San Jose State will roll to an easy victory.  Northern Colorado was a D-2 powerhouse under Joe Glenn but has never really made the climb to FCS level football.  Head coach there is a really good guy but his team isn’t good.  Sparty wins 38-10.

I went and watched my Alma mater slappy them around a couple of years ago.  A guy by the name of Danny Woodhead had a pretty good day against them.

9 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

I went and watched my Alma mater slappy them around a couple of years ago.  A guy by the name of Danny Woodhead had a pretty good day against them.

You're an Eagle huh?  How did you enjoy your time in Chadron?

1 hour ago, Wyobraska said:

You're an Eagle huh?  How did you enjoy your time in Chadron?

I loved it up there...my oldest is there now.  A redshirt freshman on the football team as a receiver.  He loves it up there too.  Chadron is a little nicer now than when I was there however.

16 hours ago, mugtang said:

I'm already concerned, we've only won three games in Brennan's first two seasons.