Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Cowboys vs Rams

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

VanderBench still benched after his game vs the Rams in the playoffs? 

I don’t know, but he’s looked like shit in the first preseason game...

I think he had super diarrhea, or something, in that playoff game..

New-Signature.jpg

Proposed Pre Season football drinking game.

Everytime someone who will be working at Home Depot in September has his name mentioned, take a shot.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

These preseason games are a waste of time. They are only for the guys drafted and free agents to try and make the team. They could cut the preseason to two games and start the regular season. 

I'm sure they'd want the same amount of weeks in training camp without the preseason games.  I'm also sure they'd arrange some scrimmages.  This way they get paid for doing it.  Waste of time for the fans.  Probably helpful for the coaches, and very helpful for the owners and some of the rookies though.

32 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Cowboys miss chip shot FG attempt.  That should look familiar to some of you...

I have no clue what we’re doing there...

No way he’s our starting kicker week 1....

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, RSF said:

Proposed Pre Season football drinking game.

Everytime someone who will be working at Home Depot in September has his name mentioned, take a shot.

You’d be on your way to the hospital five minutes in

I love the rams open disdain for preseason. Not only did the starters not play, they didn’t even make the trip with the exception of Aaron Donald (so he could film a guest spot on Hawaii five-o) and Marcus Peters (so he could participate in a preplanned charity event). Sean McVay is the greatest.

The Rams made it all LA Rams feeling. Jumbotron was playing Rams stuff, stadium had “Los Angeles Rams in Hawaii” plastered around the stadium. Rams cheerleaders made it down and did their routines at halftime, etc. They played up former Hawaii/Rams player Pisa Tinoisamoa during the week. The least they could have done was have a few of their big starters play a series or two like Dallas.

1 hour ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

The Rams made it all LA Rams feeling. Jumbotron was playing Rams stuff, stadium had “Los Angeles Rams in Hawaii” plastered around the stadium. Rams cheerleaders made it down and did their routines at halftime, etc. They played up former Hawaii/Rams player Pisa Tinoisamoa during the week. The least they could have done was have a few of their big starters play a series or two like Dallas.

It was a Rams “home game,” but they didn’t give a crap. Rightfully so, until they drop the first game or two...

New-Signature.jpg

10 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I'm sure they'd want the same amount of weeks in training camp without the preseason games.  I'm also sure they'd arrange some scrimmages.  This way they get paid for doing it.  Waste of time for the fans.  Probably helpful for the coaches, and very helpful for the owners and some of the rookies though.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones proposed cutting the pre-season by two games and adding two more to the regular season. But the NFL players union hasn't agreed.

7 hours ago, crixus said:

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones proposed cutting the pre-season by two games and adding two more to the regular season. But the NFL players union hasn't agreed.

The regular is already long and hard (hehe) enough on the players.