Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Well, duh

6 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Remember, Utah State has spent more money on their football program, all while your players suck in asbestos in their high school level locker rooms.

Do Fresno State recruits see the library first?

That would be a great plan of action.

Yeah, but they painted the ceiling. You don't remember the massive funding efforts to get that gem done? And have you heard about the new lights? I haven't seen the watercolors yet, but I think it's happening.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, but they painted the ceiling. You don't remember the massive funding efforts to get that gem done? And have you heard about the new lights? I haven't seen the watercolors yet, but I think it's happening.

I thought you just said a moment ago Boise fans like yourself don't concern themselves with trivial shit going on at Fresno State, like it's somehow beneath them, but here we are AGAIN, and here you are AGAIN running your pie hole again about Fresno State...

4 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

I thought you just said a moment ago Boise fans like yourself don't concern themselves with trivial shit going on at Fresno State, like it's somehow beneath them, but here we are AGAIN, and here you are AGAIN running your pie hole again about Fresno State...

Yeah, and Fresno fans can't get off SJSU's jock... I'm sure it's because they're terrified of the mighty Spartans and not because they are fun to mock. 

4 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

We concern ourselves with Fresno the same way Fresno concerns themselves with SJSU, or Ohio State with North Western.  Sure we know what it is going on because we post on the same community but once you leave the die hard fans of message boards, different story.

54 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

And yet we STILL win the conference title. 

Thats gotta sting huh?

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We concern ourselves with Fresno the same way Fresno concerns themselves with SJSU, or Ohio State with North Western.  Sure we know what it is going on because we post on the same community but once you leave the die hard fans of message boards, different story.

Unless your a closet Bulldog fan, then you care a little bit more, right Halfman?

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Fantasy land is a fun place, huh? Do you have next weeks lottery numbers too?

No I don’t but you must. You said earlier that your positive that Fresno will fade away. 

Look into that crystal ball of yours and pick some winning numbers. 

44 minutes ago, Cincy said:

No I don’t but you must. You said earlier that your positive that Fresno will fade away. 

Look into that crystal ball of yours and pick some winning numbers. 

Because that's what happens to everyone not named Boise State

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Cowbell girl was born blind.

Still a more competent reader than the average Tedford recruit.

You gotta love the academic smack coming from Truck Driver U. 

Too funny.