Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Omar and Talib

27 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Your clever comebacks are so witty. According to what I read here you are really popular with the sailors form Miramar on Friday nights. Still on your knees or have you moved to all 4's?

Sitting there with a happy tissue and bottle of lotion in one hand waiting for my answer?

And "sailors from Miramar?" :blink: Why do I picture you typing this from an IBM PCXT with a dial-up modem and a Chippendales poster above the CRT?

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Sitting there with a happy tissue and bottle of lotion in one hand waiting for my answer?

And "sailors from Miramar?" :blink: Why do I picture you typing this from an IBM PCXT with a dial-up modem and a Chippendales poster above the CRT?

Because you are a weak azz with nothing to say. It is hard to type from your knees with a sailor cap in your mouth isn't it.

1 minute ago, Bruin 70 said:

Because you are a weak azz with nothing to say. It is hard to type from your knees with a sailor cap in your mouth isn't it.

You sure know an awful lot about these kind of things.

18 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

The real question here is do you take the take the anchor all the way up your azz or just the pointy parts. Aye Aye sailor.

You seem to have a preoccupation with people putting things in their asses.

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

You seem to have a preoccupation with people putting things in their asses.

Right? I mean, I'm not judging or anything, but I can't help but see an Appalachian Emergency Room visit in his near future.

26 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

#TheLawOfAttraction

Screen-Shot-2019-08-30-at-11-13-11-AM.pn

I'm happy to have brought you two lovebirds together. Please don't exclude me when sending out the board invites to your gay wedding. :cheers:

I heard you and Bruin tied the knot down at the Unitarian Church dressed as stormtroopers.

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I heard you and Bruin tied the knot down at the Unitarian Church dressed as stormtroopers.

He's too old and not nearly female enough. I figured him for more your type, what with the daddy issues and all.

You do however make a strong case for what sounds like a cool theme wedding, gay or otherwise. I also think you could level that shit up if you instead did it at a Raelian church instead of a Unitarian one.

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

He's too old and not nearly female enough. I figured him for more your type, what with the daddy issues and all.

You do however make a strong case for what sounds like a cool theme wedding, gay or otherwise. I also think you could level that shit up if you instead did it at a Raelian church instead of a Unitarian one.

You sure know an awful lot about throwing gay weddings.

21 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

You sure know an awful lot about throwing gay weddings.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not an actual wedding planner. I do however appreciate the consideration and wish you two all the best.