Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Omar and Talib

On 8/28/2019 at 8:53 AM, Joe from WY said:

Do you live in Easter Bunny Land?

The Pakis have threatened as much (to retaliate against a nuclear strike on Iran) fairly recently.

Do tell, why would Pakistan "annex" Iran? They have little, if anything, in common with one another, both presently and historically.

Not to mention one is overwhelmingly Sunni whilst the other is overwhelmingly Shia. So I'm sure that would go well.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I feel like my already low IQ is now lower for having read some of the comments on this thread.  

I have him on ignore for a reason.   I occasionally reply for fun, tho.  Like trap shooting.

10 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

What terrorists does Iran harbor? 

When people make these sorts of statements, why do they always conveniently forget their friends the Saudis?

All those damn Iraqis and Iranians on 9/11 :pitchforks:

7 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

19 of 21 were, I think...lol

Try zero.

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Lebanon, and one was from Egypt.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

I have him on ignore for a reason.   I occasionally reply for fun, tho.  Like trap shooting.

Please continue SS. You are the tool you have always been.

1 hour ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

What terrorists does Iran harbor? 

When people make these sorts of statements, why do they always conveniently forget their friends the Saudis?

Which ones again did they not harbor. Isis for one and many more.