Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Omar and Talib

6 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Really I was just kidding. I know what it means and they are in Iran.

What are you talking about? Iran had Quds in Iraq and Syria fighting ISIS and withdrew them after losing too many young, promising officers (kinda reminds me of the Rif war). 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

What are you talking about? Iran had Quds in Iraq and Syria fighting ISIS and withdrew them after losing too many young, promising officers (kinda reminds me of the Rif war). 

The IRGC still operates in parts of Syria, mostly down by the Iraqi border. They were instrumental in the liberation of Aleppo, IIRC. Soleimani is a genius. 

But ISIS in Iran, or Iran supporting ISIS? Why would a Shi'ite theocracy support a radical Sunni movement who views Shi'ites as apostates and would enjoy killing every last one? 

4 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

Kudos to the Alabama GOP. Ilhar.s comeback, They almost nominated a pedophile. So deep ilhar. How was that marriage to your brother? Incest at it's best? This anti semetic dung heap needs to be thrown out with the trash. Truth the dems do not have the balls to do anything. I hope the GOP gets this rolling as a real issue.

Speaking of Alabama,  another lovely story in today's news.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-spent-36-years-prison-stealing-50-bakery-201520482--abc-news-topstories.html

A man in Alabama just had his sentence changed so that he’ll be getting out of prison in the next few days.

His crime: Stealing $50.75 from a bakery 36 years ago.

Alvin Kennard was 22 years old when he was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole back in 1984. Alabama state law at the time mandated that since it was his fourth offense, the judge had no other option than to sentence him to life in prison.

Reading B70's posts is like seeing the world through the eyes of a child. A hateful, spite-filled child. A baby Hitler, if you will. Okay, that might be too strong... let's go with Himmler. He's like a baby Himmler.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Reading B70's posts is like seeing the world through the eyes of a child. A hateful, spite-filled child. A baby Hitler, if you will. Okay, that might be too strong... let's go with Himmler. He's like a baby Himmler.

Himmler might actually be worse than Hitler, lol

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

6 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Himmler might actually be worse than Hitler, lol

It really levels up the joke. Always chase the punchline first, and logic second I say.

Which is why I both wrote, and then didn't post, my Jessi Combs joke about women drivers yesterday on the Twitters.

18 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

That is what you see. Glasses might help. 

18 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I have not taken the time to read a lot of your posts, and from what I read here it would be a complete waste of time.

6 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

I have not taken the time to read a lot of your posts, and from what I read here it would be a complete waste of time.

Conversely, I've read enough of your posts to know that you reading anything would a complete waste of your time.

2 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

Oh wow you are so clever.I am blown away by your depth and perception.

I imagine that with those coke bottle lenses covering your octogenarian eyes, you're pretty much blown away by depth perception in general.

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

Conversely, I've read enough of your posts to know that you reading anything would a complete waste of your time.

Your clever comebacks are so witty. According to what I read here you are really popular with the sailors form Miramar on Friday nights. Still on your knees or have you moved to all 4's?