Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Omar and Talib

15 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Trump: Jews shouldn't vote for Democrats... if they do, they're disloyal. 

Donny dipshit is at it again.

Trump is an anti Semite too.  He and Omar should get a room.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, sactowndog said:

I am not talking poverty.  If you are equating poverty to the virtual prison camp the Palestinians are subjected to then you are clueless like I thought.

Yes, because in Africa all of those kids are voluntarily entering rebel's armies.  The Palestinians are not as innocent as you make them out to be.  Especially, in the 80's & 90's an Israeli family could not go out to have pizza without getting blown up.  Or go to the Olympics with out dying.  You are the clueless one because you only see one side.  Mossad makes the CIA look like choir boys and there is a reason for that. 

down in a hole.jpg

38 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I am not talking poverty.  If you are equating poverty to the virtual prison camp the Palestinians are subjected to then you are clueless like I thought.

Considering you referred to immigrant detention facilities as concentration camps, your reference to a virtual prison camp sounds like more hyperbole. 

43 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Yes, because in Africa all of those kids are voluntarily entering rebel's armies.  The Palestinians are not as innocent as you make them out to be.  Especially, in the 80's & 90's an Israeli family could not go out to have pizza without getting blown up.  Or go to the Olympics with out dying.  You are the clueless one because you only see one side.  Mossad makes the CIA look like choir boys and there is a reason for that. 

Wow, I forgot that every Israeli who attended any Olympics has died.  :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Considering you referred to immigrant detention facilities as concentration camps, your reference to a virtual prison camp sounds like more hyperbole. 

This is literally the definition of "concentration camps".

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/20/the-us-wont-vaccinate-migrant-children-against-the-flu-at-border-camps.html

106063139-1565105671677gettyimages-11534

If you're not satisfied with calling them that unless all of the people there are murdered, then you're woefully ignorant of history.  So far, three children have, however, died of the flu.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/20/the-us-wont-vaccinate-migrant-children-against-the-flu-at-border-camps.html

If you're not satisfied with calling them that unless all of the people there are murdered, then you're woefully ignorant of history.  So far, three children have, however, died of the flu.

Oh yeah that is it Ilhar!

2 hours ago, Orange said:

When your government is using concentration camps, seems like a bad time to ask them to take away your guns. 

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Exactly, that was the primary reason (extermination) for the facepalm Sacto was complaining about.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Dude, taking a pic of the DMV on Saturday afternoon isn’t going to solve anything on the border.  🙂

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, please explain. Can’t wait to hear this nonsense. 😂😂😂

Questioning the loyalties of Jews is an old anti-Semitic trope.  Conservatives pounced on Omar for saying something similar earlier in the year.  I’m just being consistent. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, please explain. Can’t wait to hear this nonsense. 😂😂😂

Well, the accusation of being disloyal plays on one of the most hurtful antisemetic tropes,( one which these two congresswomen took a lot of heat for) that Jews have dual loyalty.

30 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

When your government is using concentration camps, seems like a bad time to ask them to take away your guns. 

I was just going to say this.  

Democrats: Trump has concentration camps 

Also Democrats:  you need to give up certain weapons that are “similar” to weapons the military uses because only the government should have them.  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well, the accusation of being disloyal plays on one of the most hurtful antisemetic tropes,( one which these two congresswomen took a lot of heat for) that Jews have dual loyalty.

But Trump saying it isn’t anti-Semitic because he is god trump and orange man the bestestestest.  

Just now, mugtang said:

Questioning the loyalties of Jews is an old anti-Semitic thing.  Conservatives pounced on Omar for saying something similar earlier in the year.  I’m just being consistent. 

That’s not being anti-Semitic. Trump is a crybaby and says that to everyone that he thinks doesn’t appreciate the work he’s put in to helping a group of people. It’s the same kind of thing as his criticism of people that happen to be of color. He’s an equal opportunity very assertive critic. 

You’re losing touch with the actual definition of an anti-Semite. Discrimination, Prejudice and Hostility are 3 words that define it. You have to have the intent of those 3 words, and that’s not what he was doing. Trump isn’t going to know or care about “an old anti-semitic thing.” He’s done more to help the Jews that any president in forever, including moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. You honestly think he hates Jewish people? That is absolutely laughable. 😳😳😳

kat.jpg

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You’re taking the intent of his comments way out of context. His actions prove that he doesn’t fall under the definition of an anti-Semite. He doesn’t want to discriminate against Jews, be hostile to Jews or have a prejudice of Jews. That’s the definition.

If you’re broke, I’ll PayPal you $5 so you can go buy a clue. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re taking the intent of his comments way out of context. His actions prove that he doesn’t fall under the definition of an anti-Semite. He doesn’t want to discriminate against Jews, be hostile to Jews or have a prejudice of Jews. That’s the definition.

Disagree.  That comment is the definition of antisemitism, it showed hostility towards Jews unless they "vote" the way he wants.  Accusing them of being disloyal to either himself, Israel or other Jews.  You can be ignorant of your own prejudice and still display it.

For the record I think Trump is not antisemitic but he said something antisemitic.  Accusing Jewish people of being disloyal to Israel is saying deep down you believe they have dual loyalty.  An accusation  constantly levied by Neo Nazis.

If you can not admit that is problematic I can not help you. 

17 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Lincoln was a racist that advanced the cause of those he was prejudiced against. So did LBJ. It’s happened all throughout American history. Sorry, your hero’s good acts don’t make the anti-semetic things he says any less awful.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Exactly, that was the primary reason (extermination) for the facepalm Sacto was complaining about.  

Do you have any idea how many Palestinians have died via Israeli retribution?   Do you know how many Palestinians have died because they can’t get through endless checkpoints to Medical attention?  You are +++++ing clueless.

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/israel/palestine