Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Trump considering buying Greenland from Denmark?

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I'm really glad that I don't spend my life away on the net on the most worthless crap. Because if I did, I would know the answer to that question just like you did. 

Umm .. except that I’ve actually studied Nordic history and sociology. But don’t be embarrassed Convert, you’re not the only one who is ignorant on Greenland’s demographics.

1 hour ago, 1066 said:

This is a great idea. The best idea I have heard from Washington in decades.

Most of the population of Greenland lives in the southern most part of the island. We could buy the top 2/3 of Greenland where almost no one lives and transfer all the residents of Detroit and Cleveland to northern Greenland. This would surely cause all the residents of Greenland to move back to Denmark and Norway from whence they and their ancestors came. We could then claim southern Greenland as a uninhabited area. After which we could transfer all the residents who came from Detroit and Cleveland to Fresno. It would be a lot like those cities except the weather would be much better. They would be happy (at least as happy as anyone who has lived in Fresno has ever been) and all would be good.

Yet another problem solved by 1066

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That Dumbshit to English online text translator isn't working too good for you. You never make any sense. On second thought, maybe it's working just fine. LOL. Too bad for you they don't print Dumbshit on voting ballots. But the rest of us just don't want you to vote. LOL 

Oh, I think you get it. Everyone else does. Got any more brown "jokes", cupcake?

Quite a flurry of typical convert responses. New prescription got you fired up?

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I'm really glad that I don't spend my life away on the net on the most worthless crap. Because if I did, I would know the answer to that question just like you did. 

Worthless crap? obviously you don't read your own posts here.

The device I'm on doesn't show post count...where you at now? Mug says thanks, PB.

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

No, you are laughing because you let Trump troll your ass so easily. LOL. 

Your ignorance is truly profound. (Pats head) You can go now. Don’t bother looking up the context of the joke, you wouldn’t get it anyway.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

16 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Umm .. except that I’ve actually studied Nordic history and sociology. But don’t be embarrassed Convert, you’re not the only one who is ignorant on Greenland’s demographics.

Ignorant? Embarrassed? More dishonesty on your part. I’ve never even given an opinion on what I think their demographics are because I could give a shit. 😂👍

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Your ignorance is truly profound. (Pats head) You can go now. Don’t bother looking up the context of the joke, you wouldn’t get it anyway.

Trying to save face on Trump trolling you is futile in your case. It’s funny how you and some others try to sound as intelligent as you can while going after Trump as a sort of catharsis, and to generate more self esteem for yourself. 😂👍

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

As we in the south say ' Bless his heart'.

12 hours ago, PackNation said:

Oh, I think you get it. Everyone else does. Got any more brown "jokes", cupcake?

Quite a flurry of typical convert responses. New prescription got you fired up?

The only joke is you.....being such a PC pansy and you being wound tighter than your own wallet on giving to charity. I’ll bet you write to your liberal congressman about the horrors of every day jokes including comic material from some of our nations best comedians. 🤪😜😂👍

kat.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Trying to save face on Trump trolling you is futile in your case. It’s funny how you and some others try to sound as intelligent as you can while going after Trump as a sort of catharsis, and to generate more self esteem for yourself. 😂👍

Jesus Fredo, I didn’t say a word about Trump. I made a joke about the state department under William Seward looking into acquiring Greenland in 1867. He of Seward’s Folly fame. It was a joke about all the fools laughing at what turns out to be a brilliant idea. But you’re so weak and insecure you think everything must be an attack on Trump.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Jesus Fredo, I didn’t say a word about Trump. I made a joke about the state department under William Seward looking into acquiring Greenland in 1867. He of Seward’s Folly fame. It was a joke about all the fools laughing at what turns out to be a brilliant idea. But you’re so weak and insecure you think everything must be an attack on Trump.

Well, the way you write your posts, it’s hard to tell WTF you’re trying to say. 

kat.jpg

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Well, the way you write your posts, it’s hard to tell WTF you’re trying to say. 

On 8/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, crixus said:

An original idea from Trump? Of course not. 

On 8/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Damn that last line. I was just coming here to make a joke about how everybody made jokes about Seward’s idea too, only to find out WE’RE STILL LAUGHING AT AN IDEA OF HIS. 

It helps to actually read the post, as it’s pretty explicit as to what I’m talking about. Sorry if the target audience of mid 19th century history dorks isn’t one you reside in. 

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The only joke is you.....being such a PC pansy and you being wound tighter than your own wallet on giving to charity. I’ll bet you write to your liberal congressman about the horrors of every day jokes including comic material from some of our nations best comedians. 🤪😜😂👍

There it is.

Everyone who recognizes you as a racist must be a liberal. 

It is cute you think your ramblings have anything in common with comic material. I bet George Carlin would have made it really big if he could have incorporated your use of emojis in his work.

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

Jesus Christ.... take his +++++ing phone away.

The Onion is going to go out of business. No way you can make up something more bizarro than this. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say