Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Trump considering buying Greenland from Denmark?

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Greenland girls are not Iceland girls

That was exactly my thought

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

We can't afford not to!

True. Greenland is full of natural resources like...checks notes...ice!   Ice exportation can become a leading industry. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Lol what?

An original idea from Trump? Of course not. 

3 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

trump wants American territories closer to Russia and with Greenland, Alaska & the lower 48 we have Canada surrounded !!! 

Image result for greenland

That’s right, just try to get away from us now, Canada!!! I think Eastern Canada was seriously thinking about moving off the coast of France. They heard that Trump’s construction and land development people can do anything! 

kat.jpg

51 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s right, just try to get away from us now, Canada!!! I think Eastern Canada was seriously thinking about moving off the coast of France. They heard that Trump’s construction and land development people can do anything! 

The French still have a small possession off of Eastern Canada. They're already there. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Pierre_and_Miquelon

New York Times

MSNBC and CNN are reporting that they have a source stating that, with Russia as consultants, Trump wants to build a replica of the Siberian Gulags in northern Greenland to keep up with the Joneses, or the Putin’s. Apparently, Trump hasn’t officially named the project and won’t until completed due to the risk of upsetting the Russians. However word is that he wants to name the region as “Best Siberia” and will market the project with the phrase....of course  “Making Gulags Great Again.” The phrase “Making Gulags Greater than KGB Boy”. was considered, but dropped. 

Trump did make a brief statement, “Honestly, I’ve always wanted my own Gulag, and this is a great opportunity to get one and I can assure you that the President of Greenland will be paying for it. That will absolutely happen, folks. Yes, I know we are buying Greenland, but that won’t stop us from getting their money. And don’t listen to fake news CNN or the others out there saying Greenland is not a country. Let me tell you something, I know the president very well. We are good friends and he really likes me quite a lot. I think he’s great, as well. There’s no doubt that we will make this happen.” 

Later he stated, “Where else are we going to put all these people from shithole countries trying to cross our border? Not in the America I love. Is there any brown in our beloved flag? I don’t think so! Only white. Red is for the Indians, and they were here first, so I can understand that. I’m not sure about the blue. But we do know that the illegals crossing our border are not blue people, so it doesn’t matter. Let’s just try to see them escape and see them cross our northern border. These people are not used to cold weather, so they won’t get very far.”.

kat.jpg

12 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

New York Times

MSNBC and CNN are reporting that they have a source stating that, with Russia as consultants, Trump wants to build a replica of the Siberian Gulags in northern Greenland to keep up with the Joneses, or the Putin’s. Apparently, Trump hasn’t officially named the project and won’t until completed due to the risk of upsetting the Russians before completion. However word is that he wants to name the region as “Best Siberia” and will market the project with the phrase....of course  “Making Gulags Great Again. The phrase “Making Gulags Greater than KGB Boy”. was considered, but dropped. 

Trump did make a brief statement, “Honestly, I’ve always wanted my own Gulag, and this is a great opportunity to get one and I can assure you that the President of Greenland will be paying for it. That will absolutely happen, folks. Yes, I know we are buying Greenland, but that won’t stop us from getting their money. And don’t listen to fake news CNN or the others out there saying Greenland is not a country. Let me tell you something, I know the president very well. We are good friends and he really likes me quite a lot. I think he’s great, as well. There’s no doubt that we will make this happen.” 

Later he stated, “Where else are we going to put all these people from shithole countries trying to cross our border? Not in the America I love. Is there any brown in our beloved flag? I don’t think so! Only white. Red is for the Indians, and they were here first, so I can understand that. I’m not sure about the blue. But we do know that the illegals crossing our border are not blue people, so it doesn’t matter. Let’s just try to see them escape and see them cross our northern border. These people are not used to cold weather, so they won’t get very far.”.

Stupid.  Please tell me you did not put time in this.  Nobody will read past the first sentence, given the source I am sure that block of text is just dad jokes and sad cringe. 

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Stupid.  Please tell me you did not put time in this.  Nobody will read past the first sentence, given the source I am sure that block of text is just dad jokes and sad cringe. 

I’ll text your mom and let her know that you need a new diaper. If I had known this post would get you this upset, I would’ve posted it a long time ago. Damn! 

kat.jpg

44 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

wow, the thread troll  baiting   maestro hath speaketh!

you on some kind of web-hit  commission ?

cerified_Subarus.jpg