Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rudolro

OT: Justified

The acting and writing are great.

I just binged watched all 6 seasons over the last couple of weeks.

Timothy Oliphant and Walton Goggins are amazing, so is the whole cast honestly. 

Damn show was the most addictive thing ive watched in a long time.

Justified is great. Boyd Crowder is an all-time great character. Walton Goggins should be a much bigger star. He's so good.

Just working my way through The Boys. I'm digging it. Interesting take on the super-hero genre.

13 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Bosch and The Boys are really good as well.

Amazon prime has some really good TV

Bosch was a pleasant surprise for me. I’m hooked big time.

2 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Justified is great. Boyd Crowder is an all-time great character. Walton Goggins should be a much bigger star. He's so good.

Just working my way through The Boys. I'm digging it. Interesting take on the super-hero genre.

boyd-crower-justified-quotes-2015.jpg

12 minutes ago, tspoke said:

My wife and daughter watched or are watching Homecoming and really like it. I can't stand Julia Roberts so I'm passing on that one.

As for Goggins you're absolutely correct. That dude can act his ass off. He was great in HBO's Vice Principals

13 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Some of both but mostly subtitled. 

I have a hard time with that. When I watch TV I really don't want to read. But the dubbing is do bad you have to.

Money Heist is really good show, but I have to watch it subtitled because the dubbing is so bad.

16 hours ago, rudolro said:

Is it subtitled or dubbed?

The Hebrew is dubbed (well) and the Arabic is subtitled. The majority is probably subtitled because a lot of the characters are Palestinians and a lot of the Israelis spend time undercover in the West Bank or Gaza.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Season 2 of Mindhunter is out today on Netflix. My wife and I both really enjoyed Season 1.

I'm really looking forward to it. I will probably have to go back and watch few episodes to get a refresher