Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Coaches dish it out

25 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Outside of one coach who was on the Fresno bandwagon throughout the interview not sure what you mean.  Seems the consensus was if Boise fields a good backfield they will be hard to beat.  We have three 4* RB's and two really good QB's fighting.  Clearly the defense will be good and the offense has a big question at QB replacing a 4 year starter.  Not exactly disrespect.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Outside of one coach who was on the Fresno bandwagon throughout the interview not sure what you mean.  Seems the consensus was if Boise fields a good backfield they will be hard to beat.  We have three 4* RB's and two really good QB's fighting.  Clearly the defense will be good and the offense has a big question at QB replacing a 4 year starter.  Not exactly disrespect.

Uh. Lets see

all they got is their qb

their qb is gone, so ????

their defense is their best thing and, uh, they replaced everyone there, so uh ???

Thats locker room material for your fight back to the top donks. Lolz

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Merged the threads.  @Headbutt I merged his thread into yours but kept his title, as it is more of a click driver.  Hope that is ok.

To be fair, ive blocked @Headbutt  some wyo fan told me he was a manbun-wearing douche

San Jose State

24 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

To be fair, ive blocked @Headbutt  some wyo fan told me he was a manbun-wearing douche

Say anything you want about me, but don't even accuse me of the manbun.  Them really are fighting words.  Best Buy mofo!!

27 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Uh. Lets see

all they got is their qb

their qb is gone, so ????

their defense is their best thing and, uh, they replaced everyone there, so uh ???

Thats locker room material for your fight back to the top donks. Lolz

Reading comprehension level 0

21 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Say anything you want about me, but don't even accuse me of the manbun.  Them really are fighting words.  Best Buy mofo!!

On the commute home today, there was a big accident blocking 101. I diverted through menlo park and palo alto. I saw no less than three guys in one mile of menlo park with manbuns. I was head shaking...

San Jose State

2 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

On the commute home today, there was a big accident blocking 101. I diverted through menlo park and palo alto. I saw no less than three guys in one mile of menlo park with manbuns. I was head shaking...

I have no idea where meno park or palo alto are.  I spent last week in the Routt national forest.  Didn't see a single manbun.  I did see a 28" brown trout.  I didn't know those still existed.  Holy mother of God that was a beautiful moment. 

Don't get me wrong, I feel your pain.  I see manbuns in CO and WY all the time.  I just refuse to talk to those weirdos.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Clearly not.  Didn't you see the other thread?  We have the worst drivers in the nation.

Yeesh. Even SJSU trolls dont fail this bad. 

San Jose State

13 hours ago, godogsgo said:

Yeesh. Even SJSU trolls dont fail this bad. 

Says the guy who has taken the bait with over 10-20 posts in every blatant troll thread I have started this off season .

I own you, you respond dozens and dozens of times in every troll thread I create.  You can not help yourself.  You just bite, and bite and bite.  Responding to me is responsible for most of your posts this off season. 

You just can not help yourself, just like Tedfords recruits can't help themselves from neglecting their studies.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Clearly not.  Didn't you see the other thread?  We have the worst drivers in the nation.

Imagine how bad they would be if they were less focused.