Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Why do you exist?

IDK. He's kind of got a point.

Raping and pillaging are as much of a world sport as soccer. And have been for a lot longer than Soccer. Without that, who knows what the world looks like today. One example would be the existence of the "crusader gene" in Lebanon, which gives most Lebanese blue eyes and owes itself to the Crusaders ransacking the place multiple times. Probably other examples too. 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

IDK. He's kind of got a point.

Raping and pillaging are as much of a world sport as soccer. And have been for a lot longer than Soccer. Without that, who knows what the world looks like today. One example would be the existence of the "crusader gene" in Lebanon, which gives most Lebanese blue eyes and owes itself to the Crusaders ransacking the place multiple times. Probably other examples too. 

I think 1 out of every 200 people in the world is somehow a direct descendant of Genghis Khan. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

I think 1 out of every 200 people in the world is somehow a direct descendant of Genghis Khan. 

The whole of world history has more or less been a series of rapes and pillages. It's only recently that we've enjoyed this relative calm about things. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

The whole of world history has more or less been a series of rapes and pillages. It's only recently that we've enjoyed this relative calm about things. 

But we still shouldn’t glorify it.  And because King said it, who’s a giant piece of shit, we get to ridicule it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

But we still shouldn’t glorify it.  And because King said it, who’s a giant piece of shit, we get to ridicule it. 

I'm not one to glorify it. It just is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm not one to glorify it. It just is what it is. 

Oh I don’t think you are.  I’m just speaking generally. 

12 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yes. The 1 in 200 Genghis Khan stat is likely a stretch but it's pretty clear that there isn't a single person on earth who doesn't have rape somewhere in their genetic background.

Boom goes the dynamite.

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Oh I don’t think you are.  I’m just speaking generally. 

I also think Steve King is an asshole who should be put out to pasture in whatever corn soaked shithole he calls home.