mugtang

Please stop copy and pasting entire articles

@TheSanDiegan how do you like me now?  anna kendrick boom GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Haha 1

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

I personally like the banner ads. It reminds me of the killer shit I was eyeballing the day earlier and proceeded to forget about. Dude, Idk if it benefits you, but I click on those banners all the time - after all, it's shit I was already interested in anyway.  :rock:

I get paid per impression not based on clicks.  As long as they’re legitimate clicks though that’s perfectly fine.  It does help create more demand for the adspace and the bidding goes up.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

@TheSanDiegan how do you like me now?  anna kendrick boom GIF by Pitch Perfect

I like the new look. And if you really do look like Anna Kendrick now, I know a certain @rebelcuff that will volunteer to lick your asshole.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I get paid per impression not based on clicks.  As long as they’re legitimate clicks though that’s perfectly fine.  It does help create more demand for the adspace and the bidding goes up.  

They are. I've gone back to buy Padres gear and even a watch I was considering for some time, both linked through MWC forum banner ads.

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

They are. I've gone back to buy Padres gear and even a watch I was considering for some time, both linked through MWC forum banner ads.

:cheers:

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

:cheers:

Add to that at least one pair of Allen Edmonds in the last 1 1/2 months.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Add to that at least one pair of Allen Edmonds in the last 1 1/2 months.

If you buy stuff off of amazon just come to the mwcboard, click the amazon banner below the first topic on the forum and make your amazon purchase that way. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

If you buy stuff off of amazon just come to the mwcboard, click the amazon banner below the first topic on the forum and make your amazon purchase that way. :thumbsup:

Will do!

40 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Do they have to be good impressions to get paid, or just any impression will do?

9 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Do they have to be good impressions to get paid, or just any impression will do?

It just has to register that the ad was visible on your screen.  I think it registers after a second or two.   After 30 seconds it refreshes automatically and gives you a new ad. 

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

Yeah but nobody clicks the links. You have to physically shove things down people's throats, Mug. All they read are topic titles and then you say whatever opinions you've already formed and sometimes they might not even be related to the issue, because they didn't read the gd article you linked. Arghhh...

It is against team religion to click links to sites not blessed by the teams HQ.