Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Canvas Stadium 2018-19 Annual Report

https://source.colostate.edu/athletics-canvas-stadium-revenues-outpacing-projections/

Revenues exceeded projections by $3.2M for the year.  The full potential of the stadium has yet to be realized due to initial constraints by the city on usage.

I’m sure the AD’s at San Diego State and Hawaii are taking notes and licking their chops in anticipation of getting their new stadiums done allowing for new revenue streams to be created.

Nicely done!  I'm sure CU is taking notes too since the next major project at Folsom Field is going to be the entire west side of that stadium and naming rights on the new suite box building could be done in that case.

Do you remember how much the annual bond payments are?

About half the revenue increase (compared to last year, not projections) was due to tax changes.  Most of the rest appears to be increases in ads and sponsorships.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

33 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Nicely done!  I'm sure CU is taking notes too since the next major project at Folsom Field is going to be the entire west side of that stadium and naming rights on the new suite box building could be done in that case.

Do you remember how much the annual bond payments are?

They’re scaled over time. I believe they peak at around $12M annually.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

They’re scaled over time. I believe they peak at around $12M annually.

Seems about right since CU's bond payments on the Champions Center is about the same cost and both projects were similar in cost.

5 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

https://source.colostate.edu/athletics-canvas-stadium-revenues-outpacing-projections/

Revenues exceeded projections by $3.2M for the year.  The full potential of the stadium has yet to be realized due to initial constraints by the city on usage.

I’m sure the AD’s at San Diego State and Hawaii are taking notes and licking their chops in anticipation of getting their new stadiums done allowing for new revenue streams to be created.

Keep putting together 3-9 seasons and the city will only be one source of constraint.